20m SP lf corp with -.7 or better sov

I’m a friendly dude with a good sense of humor who likes to make a ton of isk through ratting, and I usually pvp when there is action within 20 jumps. I assume when the moon mining update comes out I’ll get back into mining and indy too. I’m about a month away from carriers and once I reach that I’ll be happy to train into anything the corp needs…

Other than decent sov I also am looking for a corp with clear goals and a friendly atmosphere.

I also have 3 PI toons… live in PST… 22 yrs old… lived in null before…

I usually help the corp by donating PI mats and lots of isk from ratting taxes. I also am always ready for pvp when called on, but I don’t usually seek it out unless its close by…

Hit me up if I sound like a good fit for your corp!

Hey there, come check us out!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Check us out if ur interested in wormholes

Hey there. I’d like to see if I could interest you in our Nullsec PVP corp Absolute Massive Destruction. We are a capital focused corporation and love carriers and dreads. We do deployments with the alliance and make full use out of jump clones. If this tickles your fancy come have a look at our recruitment thread and feel free to come have a chat with us in our public channel.