Closed - thanks

Closed

1 Like

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

I got you Jayka!

Weā€™re a small gang warfare corporation based out of Great Wildlands. Weā€™ve launched a nullsec freeport trade hub and our goal is to help use it to develop Great Wildlands into a thriving small gang PVP region with lots of small groups living and roaming in what was once the most forgotten region of EVE.

Will be a big challenge, but so was launching the hub in the first place :wink:

Join ā€œCapitalist Chatā€ and mail me for more info!

Have a look at Revenent Defence Corperation (yes, our CEO spelled all the words wrong). We live in Syndicate, do almost exclusively small-gang/solo pvp. Our alliance and our local friendlies go on regular roams (but thereā€™s plenty of time and opportunity to make ISK around. Lots of burner agents, lots of PI, etc.). We have plenty of citadels around for manufacture, industry, docking, whatever you need.

We have local hostiles that serve up good fights regularly, but also some heavies in the area that provide more of a challenge (but we catch ā€˜em slippinā€™ sometimes, too).

Our corp is laid-back, casual, mature, and professional. We fly mainly US, but I am on mostly on EUTZ.

Feel free to hit me up any time and I can get you sorted.

Cheers, EH

Howdy!

We are a Nulls sec corp that is Indy, PvE and PvP. We live in -0.5 space and have all maxed ADMā€™s. We investigate wormholes and are a cohesive team that that shares through out our alliance and coalition. We are not grind till you die serious but very good at the game. If you are interested hit us up on our recruitment ad in game or on Facebook and talk to one of our awesome recruiters from Vow of Vengeance, we have jump freighters that can help to move you to our system.

We are happy to have a conversation and answer any questions you may have, thank you and we look forward to meeting you,

Nesca Sion
VoV Recruitment

If you could consider wormholes, I know my alliance is willing to recruit quality players. Weā€™re a group of friends who have been playing EVE for many, many years. Well weā€™re mostly on comms messing around with the occasional EVE thrown in.

Do note wormhole life is a lot different now when you have a Fortizar and some other citadels.

If youā€™re willing to join a bunch of fellas (and some girls) to have a good time, earn lots and lots of wormhole loot from our C5, help gank unsuspecting people in other wormholes, join roams into nullsec, chill when not much is going on - then give us a shout. Check out our killboard to see we are active doing small gang stuff. Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose. Itā€™s all about fun and with C5 income you have enough ISK for that.

Still looking

Is killing ratting blues during CTA not your style?
Have you grown weary of your mentally unstable alliance exec?
Are you tired of having to go 20 jumps to find someone that isnā€™t blue to your alliance?
If so, Dirt ā€˜nā€™ Glitter is the place for you! DnG is a PvP corporation operating in Low-security space offering content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What We Offer

Strong US TZ presence
Regular roams - typically brawly armor comps
Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local
Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations
The good word of our goddess Kesha
Did I mention dank memes?
Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes
What weā€™re looking for

Strong independent pilots looking for gudfights
Pvp-oriented corporations
Unwavering loyalty to Kesha
Ustz pilots
Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, or FallenDream09 in game.

apply to our website http://dirtnglitter.com/12

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.