20mSP Looking for EUTZ, PVE friendly corp mainly for weekend fun

Hi all :smile:

Iā€™m 14 years old ingame, 37 IRL, and have just come back for some casual, no strings attached fun. im looking at joining a friendly mature corp who i can do missions with, rat belts and protect miners. Maybe a bit of mining too. Overall id like to be a bit usefull to you, and you to me, when im playing. I dont have discord or teamspeak, but i can write and read the language God gave me quite well.

Ideally you will be near verge vendor ish in the north west, low sec, and near a very well stocked station! Do send me a message!

2 Likes

Eve-Mailed you bud.

Best,

Alt

1 Like

Hi!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.