28mill pilot looking to relearn the game -- PVP/IND

Pilot: Deftor
SP: 28mil
Playing off and on since 2006; Hi/Lo; currently sitting in Perkone corp, in Tash-Murkon.

I want to learn to play again, tried so many different mmo’s and always come back to this one :slight_smile:

Check out Doin It Wrong if you might be interested in wormhole space. We’re PVP focused and currently live in a C4 with C4/C3 statics.

Here’s our advert: [C5 WH PVP] Doin It Wrong is recruiting PVP Pilots!

Welcome back!

Solar Misfits, (and friends) are looking for fun-minded peeps to do stuff with. We’re US based, members from coast to coast, and we have quite a variety of things going on. Send me an ingame message if you’d like to know more!

Sounds to me that for the past eleven years, you have simply not found the “hook” to keep you engaged in game!

Why not try something different? :thinking:

Join us in LOWSEC Khanid for babes, booze, and explosions!! :shipitparrot:

Well… at least for the explosions! :wink:

Introducing that villainous crew of LOWSEC pirates ruling the roost in Khanid! Undock with the Dastardly Darwinism pirates of greater Khanidistan!! Doing everything we can to keep dangerous space… DANGEROUS!! :skull_and_crossbones: :dizzy_face: :skull_and_crossbones:

Be the envy of all your friends, join today!

CLICK BAIT >>>

Looks like we line up for what you’re looking for so long as you’re USTZ, check us out!

Hello Deftor,

Come check us out as we are all about the individual player content. We are known to take fights we can’t win just because it is good form in WH space. It is our mission to better the content in EVE, both for us as well as our opponents.

Hope to see ya in space,
o7 A :mage: of content creation

Hi, Deftor!

If you’re looking for 0.0 action, where you can do anything, consider joining us. Any questions can be asked in our recruitment channel.

Come join something New and already making a name for itself locally ~ hit me up in game for a chat

Howdy! Null to High Sec Recruitment! Vow of Vengeance!

We are not far from where you are now, reach out to us in game to have a conversation, I think we would be a great fit! We live in -0.5 null with tons of opportunity for growth and an amazing team of people consisting of a variety of experience and we love to help others learn… :slight_smile:

Nesca

Hey, welcome back!

If you wanna check out WH life, I think you’ll have a great time with us!

We have a lot of experienced and long time members who’d loved to help you get back into the game and grow as a player :smiley:

If you’re interested, send me an in game mail.

Fly dangerously

Come check us out:

Wild.Hunt Alliance is kicking open its doors to corporations and individuals!

What/Who/Where Are We?
We are community first and a PVP alliance second.
We hold SOV NULL in the beautiful region of Fountain.
We actively aim to maintain incomes and content for our members,
and leadership works to maintain transparency, minimizing under the table rub and tug.
We are an alliance member of the Heathens coalition, other members include Iron Armada and Feign Disorder; both of which are also PVP communities.

What Do We Offer?

• Upgraded SOV NULL
  • Low Taxes
  • Hands On Leadership
  • Regular Small Gang Roams and Large Scale Fleets
  • A Short Blue List
  • Funloving Community
  • Logi SRP (because they the real MVPs)

What Do We Ask?

• Utilize The Space We Fight For!
  • Fight For The Space We Utilize!
  • Follow Corporation and Alliance CoD!
  • Contribute To The Community
  • Train Into and Fly Our Doctrines
  • TS3/Discord

Newer bros ( & alphas ) are welcome, we will train you and teach you how to enjoy EVE. Understand that upon joining, you will enter a probationary membership period, corporation CEOs will lift this at their own discretion. Understand also that we are primarily an omega community, we aim for all members to become omega.

Member Corporations Include:

• The Cwn Annwn
  • Gods -n- Monsters
  • Nihil Ad Abyssi
  • Creative Winning I.N.C
  • Lagese Smuggling Co
  • Laughing Jackass
  • The Last Void

Join our alliance discord ( linked below ) and introduce yourself!

Hello!

If you are interested in getting involved in faction warfare and pvp, can I recommend Ushra’Khan? Here’s our recruitment thread: T.R.I.A.D Recruiting [Null Sec] [Minmatar FactionWarfare] [Ushra’Khan]

If you are interested in helping to establish something new in null sec and don’t want to be tagged for faction warfare, you can join Corp Awesome: New Corp: Corp Awesome Recruiting

CCT Industrial Group-null Provi- NRDS

CCT Industrial Group is a USTZ industrial focused Corp and proud member of ProviBloc. We are a small tight group looking to add pilots new and old to expand our operations.

We gladly accept new/returning players and have highsec areas/ helpful members/ free ships for starters to help ease you into the game.

For the more seasoned pilots we have live in one of the most active areas of the game(Provi) and have infrastructure to support our players. We also have a SRP and members gain access to
*Mining fleets with boosts
*An alliance market
*ORE/PI/Salvage/etc. Buy back program,if it has to do with building things we buy it
*Free ships for Corp/Alliance fleets
*good ratting/sites
*access to reprocessing and manufacturing
*PVP FLEETS! Opportunity to join fleets ranging from small gang to alliance/Bloc Ops.

At CCT we care more about motivated & team focused players over just filling a roster. We aim to help all members achieve their goals and make their own stories while being part of a greater whole. For more information contact me( Chakasu Sorrowsong) or join CCT pub.

o7,

If you are interested in wh life i can offer you base of operation in c1 and/or c2 with c3 content aswell and now and then shattered wh content.

here the link to our forum post.

let me know if you are interested.

Fly safe,

Sora

Sonic Intoxication is a group oriented Null Sec corporation looking for players who are interested in Team based game play and progression.

Sonic Intoxication Offers >

Small - Medium Gang Warfare
Voice Communication Tools
Ship Replacement
Buy back ProgramOre / PI Corp
Years Of Experience
Good Ratting/Mining/PI
Sonic Intoxication is Looking For >>

Team Players
Pilots looking to learn
Pilots who can Have fun
About Sonic Intoxication

Sonic Intoxication consists of Pilots who have been playing from 14 years to 4 months! An old corp that is recently reforming and establishing our presence in an Alliance that is establishing its presence. Teaching others Eve is all part of the game, and our pilots are not adverse to it.

Our pilots don’t take the game too seriously, but at the same time are looking to improve ourselves and our space!

If you’re looking to be a part of something and grow with us, rather than be just another number evemail or convo Zarosh Dugan!

We are apart of a great alliance ( Straight Jacket Bear) we are always looking for new people to become apart of our growing corp. We have a lot to offer in scalding pass. We have a lot to offer, so if you thinking about joining a new corp or looking for something better to do then stay in high sec or you corp is slowly dying. Give us a Shout. We have great leaders with a lot of knowledge to hand out to people. They are always there to help everyone and help you become greater at the game.

Message Zarosh Dugan today!!

Hi Dude!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Check us out: