37Mill SP pilot Looking for FW or pirate corp

37Mill SP pilot looking for a faction warfare corp or pirate corp living in fw space, i’v been out of pvp for sometime and looking to get back into it.

-About me-
UK timezone
Active
Self sufficient
Played for 6 Years
Useful Alts

-Looking for-
Chilled corp
No drama
Ability to solo

Not gallente or minmatar but honestly you’ll have a blast in amarr :slight_smile:

Join the New Order now

New Fast Growing Corp With Content Rich Space

We are Minmatar faction Warfare. Currently winning. T.R.I.A.D Recruiting [Null Sec] [Minmatar FactionWarfare] [Ushra’Khan]

DRINK|PLEX|WELP|REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

Well if you’re looking for a WH/Null corp check us out a lot of us go to fw to solo too

Newest video:

Hey boss try looking at FUITA, we are part of the Pen is Out allaince (gallente fed) up in black rise low sec. We got lots of content available, whether it’s solo, .small gang,. or large fleet fights we can provide it all. Self sufficiently is the name of the game. Feel free to hit me up in game or join the channel “fuita pub”. I look forward to hearing from you. Fly safe man!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.