Looking for Faction Warfare (Caldari) Corp - High SP character

About you:
Need an english speaking corp- Faction warfare specialized
Understanding and older leadership preferred - yup I am old ha
My work comes first, but when available, I will be on an will contribute

About me:
193 Million+ skill points
Been in BoB wars, NC. wars, Null sec , high sec, missions, plexes, some wormhole, too much capital time etc…

I would like to take a gander at Faction warfare, and would like to get a respectable rank in my faction…adds flavor in my opinion. I would help out new folks on fits and training, if your corp needs something like this, reply here.

I am consolidating my assets right now as stuff is all over space, so if you convo me, it probably will fall on deaf ears as again, autopiloting all over selling and moving stuff. My assets button has gotten out of control. I think CCP has to dedicate extra resources just to let me open my assets window. LOL.

Let me know if we can become friends…peace

Darth Matt

We aren’t in FW, but we are in there space, as low sec pirates. Ad is below if you are interested

Is killing ratting blues during CTA not your style?
Have you grown weary of your mentally unstable alliance exec?
Are you tired of having to go 20 jumps to find someone that isn’t blue to your alliance?
If so, Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is the place for you! DnG is a PvP corporation operating in Low-security space offering content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What We Offer

Strong US TZ presence
Regular roams - typically brawly armor comps
Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local
Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations
The good word of our goddess Kesha
Did I mention dank memes?
Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes
What we’re looking for

Strong independent pilots looking for gudfights
Pvp-oriented corporations
Unwavering loyalty to Kesha
Ustz pilots
Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, or FallenDream09 in game.

apply to our website http://dirtnglitter.com/

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.