Caldari faction

Hi peeps, I’m a returning player, would love to experienced faction warfare player but a lot has changed in the time I’ve been away…
Looking for a corp to have some pew pew with, I have something around 60mill sp, and have done plenty of faction stuff before.
I’m in the uk but play at different times depending on my work life. Looking for an easy-ish going corp that won’t kick me for not being able to play for a week when real life gets, well, real…
On hols with the sprig for a week, but leave a reply and I’ll responded, tbh it’s gonna be some long nights without the laptop… so forums it is lol

1 Like

Judging by the title of the thread I’m guessing you’re looking for a Caldari FW corp specifically?

1 Like

Yeah ideally, as that’s who I was fighting for before

1 Like

Maybe check out a corp in the Heiian Conglomerate alliance then

(I’m on the opposite side)

1 Like

Lol ok, I won’t hold it against you, till I meet you in low SEC :wink:

Would you consider living in wormhole space?

1 Like

Maybe if I can learn the mechanics of it… tbh faction warfare suits me, as I can just pick up and play when I get the chance to, plus it’s normally easy to pick a fight…

1 Like

Fair enough. there are a lot of mechanics behind wormholes and you spend hours scanning. If it is something that might interest you because the pvp is pretty good and we can do Low sec roam pretty much whenever we want, contact me in game!

1 Like

Best holiday quote
“Dad, please don’t fart while your 'avin a pee again”
“Sorry love , it’s a fact of life”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.