2x 100 mil sp chars looking for a uk based corp anywere

i have 2 toons with 100 mil sp,looking to get into anything and everything.
want to do high sec,low sec,nul sec,wormholes,i dont mind but i do seem to get a bit stressed with the,join this auth,mumble,ts,discord thing so might need a hand with it at some point if intrested in these toons please mail me in game pete1969/pedro kashuken

ty one and all o/

1 Like

bump bump

UK majority corp!

Hey, I sent you an ingame mail too but here is our ad on the forums ***STOP PISSING AGAINST THE WIND!*** Join Us, SOL

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Easy going corp offering all aspects of Null life:

Hello @pedro_Kashuken,

We are a WH Training Corp/Alliance. We absolutely love to… ‘get into anything and everything’. With your previous experience you could join our team in helping others and enjoying the crazy life of WH space.

If you get a chance, come check who and what we are…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be known

Check us out!

Become a pirate today and fill yer coffins with booty!

EU PvP Based WH Corp looking for new memebers.
*10 mill SP min,
*Pvp and PVE content
*Active fleets and FC’s
for more details convo me or join F-N Lounge

Small gang focused, capital able militia currently defending northern sovereignty and ensuring safe trade and industry routes throughout patrolled space during the EU/US TZs.

We offer:

• A team to belong to
  • Sov null space to enjoy
  • Deployment content
  • Regular flash formed gangs
  • Experienced FCs
  • Personal freedom

What we ask:

• You utilise the space we own
  • You fight for the space we utilise
  • You defend our allies
  • You put the fear of god into anyone that finds their way into our space
  • You have a minimum of 20M SP
  • You are capital capable (preferably with alts)
  • You have PVP experience

If you’re interested in being a part and contributing to our successes, feel free to begin the recruitment process by submitting the form linked below. Once you have completed that form, you are also welcome to come join us in our recruitment discord and reach out to one of our recruiters if they have not done so already.

Thank you for taking the time to consider us, successful or not, we wish you luck in finding a community in EVE that is right for you.

Check us out and contact us if your interested.

The Tavern NullSec we got a lot of brits.Come fro a chat on our public channel or on discord

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.