3 Chars are looking for new home in 0.0 ( PVE / Mining )

Hello

I am looking for a new Corp for me and my 2 toons, 40 to 70 Mio. SP. My skills are spread in PVE and industry, one toon can run anomalies, 2 others are good in Mining and Orca boost, or Rorqual.
Now, my time in highsec is really boring so I think I might go to 0.0 and give it a try.

What I am looking for:

• system with good SecStatus (-0.6 or better)
  • Logistic to HighSec
  • possibilty to fly anomalies, either alone or in a group
  • the chance to take a part in the corp

What you can expect from me:

• I am mature, no childish Douche
  • I will help, If my help is wanted! I can haul stuff (T2 transporter/ freighter), I can salavge, I can do PI, I can take care of a POS, I can scan.
  • I am willing to participate in PVP if we or our system is in trouble
  • I can use Ts3, but as I am a student and away from home for 10 hours a day, I want a bit of privateness (in the acoustic meaning). Usually I come on to voice later the evening. But, for sure, I can hear you all the time and will participate in the corp chat

I am playing in the EU-timezone and english is, as you can see, not my native language - but I give my best, really :slight_smile:

I hope someone will be interested in me, I have time enough to find the perfect corp and teammates for me!

Fly safe, Pervy

DI-Tron bro :wink: message me or join " Di-Tron" channel in game. we offer chill and banter.

Sounds exactly like the type of player we need.

Pretty much what you are looking for.

“I am mature, no childish Douche” - a good, friendly attitude will go a long way with us
"I will help, If my help is wanted! I can haul stuff (T2 transporter/ freighter), I can salavge, I can do PI, I can take care of a POS, I can scan." - we can also help you with what you need :slight_smile:
“I am willing to participate in PVP if we or our system is in trouble” - we do not enforce mandatory ops or have minimum pvp requirments, simply because RL comes first, but we do value pilots who understand that defense is necessary.
“I can use Ts3, but as I am a student and away from home for 10 hours a day, I want a bit of privateness (in the acoustic meaning). Usually I come on to voice later the evening. But, for sure, I can hear you all the time and will participate in the corp chat” - no worries there

If you have not found a home yet, try getting into Renegade Stars channel ingame or contact me via eve-mail or chat.
Take care. o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.