30m SP, super rusty player LF Small Gang PvP

Nearly 31m SP.

Almost entirely Minmatar focused, for better or worse. Older character, and haven’t played much in the recent years.

Weapons: AC/Arty, Drones. My missile skills are hot garbage. I kept neglecting them. Should be next on my list I guess.

Can fly effectively: HACs, Interdictors and HICs, Recons, Logi, AFs/Inties, Recon/Covops, BC/Command Ships. Transport ships as well I guess.

Meh: Battleships and stuff. Was never into the big ships and only trained them enough so I could join boring fleet ops back in nullsec. Not really interested in continuing down that path.

About Me

32 years old, software developer. Self-sufficient in game (would rather just buy plex to get money rather than farm, PvE is boring as hell and the time to ISK ratio is terrible vs. plex). Don’t care a whole lot about ship replacements or income opportunities, I just want to pew pew. I have an alt that can regular-haul stuff to me as long as we’re not based TOO deep in dangerous territory.

I can not really commit to regular play times! I have family/friends/work. If I don’t log on for a few days or a week I don’t log on. Sometimes I might want to play for 5+ hours.

I’m fine with piracy. I’m also fine without it. More targets is better so piracy is probably a bonus.

Time zone is EST evenings. I don’t expect to be entertained and am fine to do some solo pvp, but if every time I log on there’s nothing happening, I will get bored. As long as people are generally around EST evenings to do small gang stuff - even just a duo or trio - that’s awesome.

I am NOT interested in ANY sort of larger scale fleet combat. Small to medium gang. Larger gate camps are fine, but I am really not interested in fleet combat.

I am really rusty!!! I have been playing EVE on and off since beta. I REALLY am rusty, in my current state I would probably be most effective in something I could afford to lose and throw down extra DPS on whatever people are killing. I used to play scout/tackler a lot, but I wouldn’t trust myself right off the bat to be effective doing that.

I’m fine with voice chat.

Heyhey, first off, welcome back to EVE

Looks like you be a good fit for Dirt ‘n’ Glitter, we are a lowsec based corp currently in Black Rise. We are pretty laid back, we understand that real life is more important then some silly spaceship game

You can find us in our ingame channel “dirtnglitter” or if you wanna apply directly, just head to http://dirtnglitter.com/

Hey Shandling,

I think you might be a good fit for my corporation. We’re a relaxed (no minimum activity levels, base where you want etc.) solo / small gang PvP corp. Most of us do live in a Class 2 Wormhole with a static Null Sec exit we use for roaming out of, which keeps things fresh. Most of our gangs are less than 5 strong, although we do get more during peak times, organised roams or when we ping.

If the above sounds good, you can find out further details (including fraps) in our ad:

Best of luck o7

Hello! Please check our recruitment post:

o7

Fly safe

Hi dude!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Most of us work in IT, are in our 30s, and have families too, so defintely understand!

You sound like a perfect fit for our group and we are EST as well.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.