70m SP Vet Returning LFC

Hey all,

I am currently looking to get back into EvE after about a year and a half away from the game. I am AU TZ and am looking for an active corp in which to join. i work monday - friday so am only on during the evenings and weekends. What i want mainly from a corp is a group of people i can get on when ever i am free to talk smack and hang out with whilst doing fleets.

A little about myself i have done most things in EvE. I lead a small corp and done my fair share of industry and pvp from null through to high sec. I am open to suggestions at the minute for corp as am just throwing my sail into the wind and seeing where i end up. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me here or in game.

Thank you

1 Like

Praise Bob!
sent you a ingame mail!

Bump!

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Toedmage_Charante EvE board for people to look at

Welcome back,

Check out Dissident Aggressors Recruitment or join us in our ingame channel ‘DTAS HR’.

Flysafe o7

Welcome back,

Check out Dissident Aggressors Recruitment or join us in our ingame channel ‘DTAS HR’.

DTAS is the exec corp of the alliance, we are always looking for more people to join us!

Flysafe o7

Hey Toedmage,

If you’re active during early AU TZ/late US TZ you should definitely check out our lowsec pvp corp Filthy Peasants.

We’re an established pvp corp that lives in lowsec Solitude. We’ve been here for several years now and have plenty of rivals we feud with in the area. We also occasionally roam/blops through syndicate and the other surrounding regions. We’re a corp that puts RL first with no activity requirements but we are definitely active during weekday evens and consistently throughout the weekends.

You can check out our forum post here:

I’ll send you a mail when I log on later today but feel free to convo Arctanis or join our public channel Open Filth if you’re interested.

Hello @Toedmage_Charante,

I think you would really like our C5 group. If you get the time, check out their forum advertisement below.

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be known

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Darkness alliance based in Deklein.

YS is looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

Recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate

Contacts: Nakito Kobara and Dawnbreaker Okaski.

NakitoSig

Hey @Toedmage_Charante ,

Check out Mostly Sober we like to have some fun.

Mostly Sober is an experienced group of pilots that has expertise in all aspects of EVE but with a focus on PVP. We are led by the outlaw himself, MrChuckNorris, One of the best/most chill FC/Alliance leads in the game. We are Alliance members of The Bastard Cartel, who specialize in quality over quantity and are currently operating in the content rich regions of Tenerifis, Catch, Curse, & Immensea

Fly Safe…Fly Dangerous…Fly Sober…Well Mostly Sober

TBC/ Phoenix Fed & GWCS Bait C02 Avatar and Wyvern7

Recent Fights:
Corp Killboard36

https://br.inyour.space/?s=4811&b=7818740&e=54&t=ujqbuau5
https://br.inyour.space/?s=4835&b=7839000&e=150&t=uavvf3

What We Offer:

Active and inviting Community/Discord/Mumble for engagement, questions, and asshatery
Experienced FC’s and Content Generating Members
Ability to Grow as a Pilot and get Better at the game
NullSec space for lucrative ratting/Ore & Ice Mining/Baiting
Small/Medium Gang Warfare in our strong USTZ & EUTZ
Black Ops Fleets - BLOPS
Alliance Fleet Ops 50+ with lots of small gang optys
Capital Fleets
Doctrine Ships on Contract
Excellent Logistic Backbone
Propaganda Competitions
What We Are Looking For:

Players looking to Learn and Grow/Enhance their PVP experience
Team Players - Mostly Sober is a collective effort
Experienced Content Creating Personas
PVP/Indy/Logistics/Capital Pilots
15m Skill Points
No Alpha Clones
Working Microphone
Relocate and Stage in Home System
A Carefree Attitude
Adaptable, Willing To Train Into Fleet Doctrines
Current/Former Military
Dank Soundboards
Come chat in our public channel MS-Recruitment in-game to learn more and apply in game and here:

Mostly Sober Application Form

We’re a US/AU TZ null sec PvP group that specializes in BLOPs and capitals. Shoot me a mail if you’re interested, join our in-game channel Scotch Delivery, or join our discord. Hope to hear from you soon!

All other tiers are ■■■■ tiers. Fun can only be achieved through winnin at Eve by making sure others don’t. Come to Tama and live in the thunder dome and bring pride to the Nourv Korean ppl.

Join NOURV KOREA PUBLIC or contact Athena Aideron / / NOK NOK in game!

o7 o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.