Almost broke, almost homeless - still newbro searching for new home

Hello!

I am Thedal, a half-year omega with ~12m skill points. In real life, I am a scientist, in my late 20s, living as an expat in Sweden, originally from Germany.

I have started with EVE earlier this year, and wandered out into null almost immediately in search for a corporation to teach me the ropes. While the corp that took me in are great guys, i have to admit that we did not really fit together all that well in terms of play time, play style, and time zones, which affected my activity and progress in actually learning the game immensely. While I know my way around now, i havent been taught much more than blob warefare, drone ratting, and mining. A recent ‘minor’ conflict in Immensea has now left me basically stranded there.

Therefore, I decided to see this as a sign to part ways, and find myself a new home. Since I am tired of the ■■■■■■■■ people go through for SOV, alliances and coalitions, I’d like to give WH space a try.

What I am searching for:

• A WH corp in EU timezone (please dont lure me into an basically non-existant ‘EU wing’, ive been there already…)
  • A small(ish) corp, that plays WITH each other, not NEXT to each other
  • A corp that feels passionate about what they do and LIKES to teach and involve their newbies
  • A corp actively conducting small-to-medium gang roams/pvp

What I provide:

• Two hands connected to a brain, based in Europe, for your shaping (be gentle please…) from ~1800 to 0100 GMT
  • A 12m SP character currently focused on missile PVP
  • Mature, friendly, voluntarily or involuntarily funny
  • Willingness to learn and engage myself in the right corp

So, if you like what you see, shoot me a message!

o7
/Thedal

Thedal, you should fit in well with Doin It Wrong. We are a C5 wormhole corp looking for proactive members. We will help you get back on your feet and engaged in the isk and risk of wormholes. Our corp has a heavy EU presence and we think you will find a home here. Check out our advert: [C5 WH PVP] Doin It Wrong is recruiting PVP Pilots!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.