[EU WH] Relaxed pilot looking for corp

Afternoon all,

As the title gives away I am looking for a new place to call home and relax with some chilled people. I have a combat main and scanner/indy alt and would love to find a EU/UK based WH Corp looking for members!

Combat main can fly most subcap ships to a pretty darn good standard including Logi and T3s. Scanner alt is as it appears but can also run links and what not!

I have reasonable experience in WHs and just want to get back to enjoying the game in small/medium gang fights that are sought after for the fun!

I have discord, am active and willing to train into any doctrines etc!

Only things I ask is that EU TZ is the primary TZ, not a bit of EU and mainly US (no offence American friends) and that nothing is taken too seriously, better to have a laugh when whelping let’s be fair!

Any queries give me a mail, or reply here!

Have a good weekend.
Cheers, S! o7

Nice.

What I CANT offer tou you:
EUTZ is not primary. More than half are USTZ, and they do same as us EU but a bit later. But the best part is that EUTZ is getting more of the best combat action in EVE.

My offer to you is:

We fight alot. We are fighting small since EU in this corp is smaller than US. We get to medium fights alot too. We all fight. We give good fights to other WH corps, we receive them. If youre bored, theres someone in corp allways looking for a fight somewhere. Solo. FW. Roam. We are getting complaints in the corp that there is no time to replenish the wallet… Ok, If youre really early eutz, then its quiet.
We are not forgetting that this is a game and its supposed to be fun… We are tight knit, so we can throw poop at eachother about our misstakes and laugh about it. We do want to be better at the end of the day.

What we want from you:

Be there. Fly with us. Get to know us, so we know you. Learn stuff with us. Get better. If you join us, you actually have to start pilot your own ship taking account what your corp mates are doing and flying.

Thank you very much for the offer sir! If I was US based I would certainly be giving you a mail. However, EU primary is one of my conditions, tried EU secondary in the past and just doesn’t sit right!

Sunday morning bump for UK prime time!

It’s a shame you only want WH. If you’re ever interested in null sec, check https://brittas-empire.com/ out. Great group of guys. Always looking to do small gang roams together. We can offer you everything you would ever need apart from the empty local and daily scanning requirements o7

Sorry man, it’s the fun of the unknown and the no blobbing that keeps me in the WH!

Eveving EU bump! Still looking, 2x 100m SP charcs looking for a new home!

UK eveving bump! Got to be more than 3 EU WH corps.

Hey Slip2099, we’ve got a pretty good WH setup, mostly playing during UK/EU TZ, Currently a C2 with a HS/C4 and have recently expanded deeper in the chain farming C5/C6s. Always looking for experienced pilots. Check out our forum post for more info and come chat to us in our public chat channel -418-

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

Hi Slip2099,

By the sounds of your post, our Corp would be a perfect fit for you!

We’re just starting out tying to build something that our members feel proud to be a part of in this lonely universe. We are EUTZ only at the minute and are looking for more friends to help scanning and finding content.

Find our Corp advert at the following link.

I look forward to hearing from you

Greetings! No Vacancies is a PvP wormhole corporation currently residing in a C5 Pulsar with a C5 static. If you enjoy small to large wormhole PvP and a business casual community of players then you’re in the right place!
Minimum requirements for members:

(These are the minimum requirements to have us simply look at your application. They are not a guarantee of membership if you meet them. Our vetting process may take several days to a week or more depending on the number of applicants and the recruiter’s schedules.)

Be able to fly a Loki with T2 Hams and ACs
Command Ships IV
Adequate support skills (Ideally all of the following).
    Logi Cruisers V
    Triglav skills
    Proper supports
Ability to scan effectively on main or alt
Pvp Experience
Mandatory alt account to include:
◦ at least: scanner/sabre (combo or both)
◦ or, even better: separate (doctrine) combat capable
◦ or, another big bonus: logi capable

Bonus if you have:

FC experience
Capital skills
Command Ships V
Triglav skills

What does NVACA offer?

PVP Content!
Teamspeak and Slack
Self hosted pathfinder
Citadel access/storage including Sotiyo & Tatara for your indy needs
Significant SRP provided to all members.
Business-Casual, tight-knit Corp members who will aid you in enjoying the vastness of W-Space
Great EU/US TZ with growing AU
Here is some additional information that you might wanna know about:

We are not an alt corp, and you are required to apply with all your main characters
Out-of-corp alts are handled on a case by case basis. Some examples could be your out of corp hauler, scout, scanner, or station trader.
We are not a bear corp. You must be able to fund your own PVP. We have srp to help supplement pilots.
There are no mandatory OPs, but you are expected to maintain regular pvp and fleet activity.
Standards of conduct: No Racism/homophobia/transphobia/Sexism/Slurs. Banter & profanity is good all day long

Hi Slip2099

Magister Mortalis. is currently looking for expanding our EU tz squadron.
We are very relaxed and currently living in a c2 with a ns and c6 static.

What we offer is a laid back attitude and casual pew pew which is srp’ed if we go pop.
The c2 is pretty lucrative in PI so there is room for a passive income plus we do the occasional farming in our c6.

We like to laugh we like to terrorise nullers and we to see big explosions :slight_smile:
So stop by Zen rolling and poke me or one of the other guys and lets enjoy some exotic dancers together with a boom :slight_smile:

Evening bump!

Give ‘Odin’s Call’ a look if you want a very strong EU TZ and active PvP

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.