Brand new player looking for corp

Hello! I’m Zitodragon. I’m 21 years old. I really, really want to get into eve, but my friends are lame and are not going to play with me, as most of them prefer shooters/twitch based games. I have a basic application below… not sure how things are done around here. Thank you!

Past game experience: Pretty much everything. Started with freespace 2, played mmos, rts, fps, tps, mobas, etc. My favorite things in games are a sense of progression and player community.

Alpha/Omega: Currently playing alpha. I’m still deciding when to go to omega. If i can’t find a group of people to play with I’m probably not going very far in this game.

What I like in this game: Pretty much everything. The part that is least interesting right now is the combat. I really enjoy the industry, mining and exploration. If I was in a group, I would love to be in huge group battles (I was a commander in my clan in planetside two, and led many many groups to lock continents) I can follow orders well, and I don’t beg. I’m happy to get stuff on my own.

What I want: People to answer questions about the little stuff. When should I switch to omega? How do I find a particular skill injection? (forgive me if my terminology is off.) I also want people to fly with, and actually just do crap. I also don’t want to be in a corp so big that no one wants to fly with the little guys.

What will I bring to a corp: I learn fast (Biomedical science student.) I’m pretty good at articulating things to other people (I have two books published with 10 k copies sold.) I’m happy to help out whoever and wherever I can.

Voice chat/communication: I can do discord or steam. I’m happy to download another program like mumble if I am sold on the corp.

Thanks for checking this out.
-Zitodragon

2 Likes

Hey there! If you are interested in WH’s give the fine people at Phantom Operatives a shout! We’re super casual WH corp that farms C3’s and take advantage of whatever pvp oppurtunities bob provides us. We have a small but steady core of players, mostly USTZ, although we’d love to get some more EUTZ people. Anyway, I hope to seeya around! Please send me an in-game mail if your interested, or haunt the channel “Phantom-PUB”! Thanks and have a great day!

You sound awesome! Our corp is currently on the small side, but we have active experienced players. We would love to have ya! The downside is that, as an alpha new player, and being in a wormhole, it could get rough. However, we would be more than happy to work with you, get a skill plan in place to where you can participate in the C3 fleets (might be a couple of weeks of training before you can get into the Gallente BS we use and run the modules). WH space is hands down the most interesting space to live in, and once you get the hang of it, you’ll be able to travel with relative confidence anywhere. Anyway, as it says below, drop me an in game mail… or reply to this post and I’ll try to check it. I generally recruit while working in an office, so if you contact me on here, we can set up a time to log in and get you in the Discord so you can ask all the questions you might have… And eve being eve, there’s gonna be a shitload of questions, and even more that you probably wont think to ask. Well, hope to seeya around! Fly safe!

1 Like

Also, as you mentioned an interest in the industry side, we need gas miners! That is a fairly low skill point intensive thing to get into and makes a decent amount for an alpha player. Our corp will buy the gas back from you at market price, although you’d want to talk to someone that’s into the indy side, I’m pretty much PVE/PVP focused. I think its like a week or two to get into a venture (a gas mining ship that is super cheap, so it won’t be the end of the world if it gets popped.) and its something you could do to make money in the hole if nothing much is going on. Although I would personally suggest training for the Domi running the C3’s… You can make a killing running those C3 anomaly sites.

1 Like

Thank you! Sent In game message.

1 Like

Hi Zito.

My corp does pretty much everything, from making money to blowing stuff up.

If you would like, please check out or corp ad D-P.S of The Bastion Is Recruiting [Null PVP]

or get in touch!

Best of luck on your search!

Teufort

1 Like

Awesome! I’m at the office, but when I log on, I’ll send you a message. Should be approximately 5 hours from now! Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @Zito_Dragon,

We are an extremely ACTIVE growing WH Corp/Alliance. After reading your comments and questions, I do believe we would be a great group to seek out. We believe in the gaming community first, and then how that applies to our in game (EVE) content second. I have played for along time now, and understand that the grind can get to us. This is why I helped form our alliance, one where everyone’s content is intensifying. In my opinion, J Space is where it is at as it is the only space where the player has true 'Risk". It makes for the best EVE content from many different perspectives. If you get a chance, come see who and what we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

2 Likes

I sent you a message in the game

2 Likes

Excellent, still about 40 minutes til I’m done with work! Looking forward to meeting ya!

1 Like

Me too! I’ll be on a while tonight

1 Like

Yo bro, fly with us and never fly alone!!!

1 Like

sending ingame message

1 Like

I’m not sure If I am sending these notifications the right way… I’m using the ingame mailbox.

1 Like

Hey there,

Evil Young Flesh - High Sec New Bro Corp

We are looking to recruit new bros to the game to help them out with their future training, career progression and development.

PVP, Mining, Industry, we have experts in every field in the game who can help you with any questions you may have.
We have over 12 years experience in the game.
RL comes first
No Tax ever
We don’t tell you how to play
We have a linear corp progression to Rental and Nullsec if you’re interested to keep going.

If you’re interested PM me in game Gringo Obosit
We have Ships, Modules and Skill Books to help you out.

Come, fly with us. You got nothing to loose.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.