Returning Player

Played EVE very casually off and on since 2005, it’s been roughly 5 years since I last played I think. Still essentially a newbie, generally just played a month or 2 at a time here and there for some pew pew or some zen mining sessions, never really had the time to commit to a corp or the game, would like to give it a go this time around, as this game becomes incredibly boring solo after a month or so.

I have roughly 29M SP, I recall I had trained up to fly a Loki suitably, and had been bopping around WH’s years ago solo, but honestly I’ll have to do a little flying/reading to knock off rust. Looks like I’m finishing off jumpdrive & blackops stuff, 17 days to finish that, if it gives you an idea where my skillset/build is going (I kinda forget myself lol)

I would like the full EVE experience for once, a corp that offers some kind of relative safety for me to just login and do some PVE stuff if I choose, but would like to learn and experience the PVP side of things.

Pretty laid back guy, and perfectly capable of being a behaved adult when it’s required. Might be a bit clueless at first, but I’m pretty good with figuring stuff out once I get rolling.

If your ever interested in wormhole space hit up wahscorpio109 on discord. He’ll probably get back to you in a bit when he awakens from his slumber :joy:

If you’re interested in working with or joining a small Indy corporation, we would love to have you…we are new’ish to the game, with all of us in the same boat as you and wanting to commit a bit more into the eve experience

We are focused on mining and manufacturing, but we also do fleeting for pvp and pve, seems like you may be a good fit.

Fox Industries or DM me if you’re interested

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

Hi Cindrax,

We’re a small wormhole corp living in a C4 with C1/C3 statics. USTZ, we’re very laid back, real life first sort of folks. We’re here to have fun, not take internet spaceships overly seriously

We do a lot of pve and definitely jump on pvp whenever it is available. We engage in a variety of activities.

I’ll link our posting below where you can find a link to our discord. Feel free to reach out if you are interested or would like more information.

Fly safe! o7

Welcome back, Cindrax! I have heard time and again that finding the right corp to call home can make or break your EVE experience.

I’m Cephelange, or Ceph (“Seff”) for short, recruiter for Gildinous Vangaurd. We live in the Immensea region of sovereignty nullsec, and are a member of “The Initiative.”

Rather than vomit all over your post with a bunch of details, I will say I think we might have what you’re looking for; our recruiting post has the full details, if you choose to check it out.

I wish you success in your search for a new home.

Yoyo big dawg,
If you want WH pvp action in the US TZ that’s us.

As for the “Eve experience” we have reformed many times in many parts of space and I can honestly say 90% of those that joined never left even if they no longer play the game. They’re still part of the crew.

Discord

Happy to chat

hello @Cindrax

i can give you all the stuff evryone promis but there is 1 diffrents
sins we do fw ure no f1 monkey

here is what we do

If you want back into Wormhole space we are recruiting Bare Minimum Bandits. Hit me up here or eve better in game at Darkan Mandarin

Let’s chat in game and see what we have that suits your interests. My corp offers several avenues of play style which may fit your needs. But I’d like to chat one on one as humans rather than talk about numbers like robots.

Boondocks Industrial: Bringing Business to the Boondocks!!

Our business plan is to Encourage and Inspire Business Opportunities in the many systems that lie at the end of the gravel roads of New Eden. Far from the noise and traffic of the Trade hubs. Where you wave at your neighbors as you pass, sit on your front porch, drink your coffee, read your paper and enjoy the fresh air. All without having to worry about 'bots mining your ore, or gankers knocking on your doors.

Boondocks Industrial is now hiring. We are looking for Mature Entrepreneurs with a background in Trade, Mining and Industry. Creativity, Inventiveness and the ability to think outside of the box. You must be willing to live and work in NPC Null. No experience necessary, we will train the right candidates. PvP experience is a plus, but not required. We will train you if you are interested. You will be strongly encouraged to participate in Alliance and Coalition fleets. We will train you. This is a great opportunity to live and work in a relative stable area of Null-Sec space without the SOV politics. Plenty of business opportunities for the cleaver thinker. For more information contact Umathyor Chelien or Abraham Solis. Or drop into I-BLU Public and ask for Uncle Uma. Bring your own calculator and coffee cup. We Love SpreadSheets!

Boondocks Industrial is part of the I-BLU Alliance and a member of the Syndicate Coalition.

Check us out by clicking the ad below and if your interested jump onto our discord for a chat!

7o @Cindrax - If you haven’t yet found a new home, check out what Council of Exiles has to offer. We live in sov nullsec and are part of the Brave Alliance, Goonswarm Coalition. We have a balance of everything eve has to offer, PVE, PVP, exploration and a very active standing fleet with comms (our community is strong!).

Whatever corporation you choose, fly safely and have fun.

~Bela

Hey there Cindrax!

My name is Odysemus, I am one of the recruiters for Project Omega Industries, a large null-sec. corp. that makes residence in Esoteria! We are part of the greater Shadow Ultimatum Alliance under the umbrella of the Imperium (Goonswarm).

We have a very large and active corp, including a highly engaged and active leadership team with decades of experience. As well, our alliance (Mumble) always has players on from around the globe that you can interact with and play with based on your interests in a comfortable space with lots of support, both in practical defense and player knowledge and skill.

I will send you a message in game with some specific details and contact information.
We can connect, or you can connect with one of our recruiters or leadership team and we can onboard you into our Corp.!

I have linked our corps. recruitment post here on the forums, as well:
https://forums.eveonline.com/t/project-omega-active-null-sec-corporation-looking-for-active-pilots-us-eu-autz-pvp-pve-industry/428769

I look forward to flying with you!
~Odysemus

Hey Cindrax
My name is Haconen
I am with the Dystopian Angels.

We are a PvP NullSec Corp that Operates in AllSec and WH space.
We also have a strong Indy arm with multiple Moons and Structures for Production and Reactions .
Our TZs are primarily UKTZ & USTZ , with a solid core for AUSTZ like myself.

We like to treat the Corp as a Hangout/Meet up , just a place to get EVE task done and talk with like minded people.
If you are interested, jump into Discord for a chat. The D.A.

The DA Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ETq9iBCGx3r0DdOvF_y8Q

For anymore info, check out our EVE Forums , and if not for the info, stay for the pictures .
Dystopian Angels [DA] NULL PVP (EU/US/AU) Tactics over Numbers

Fly Fast Fly Dangerous

If get a chance take a peak at us, happy to answer questions and help out! GL Fly safe
Aegis Victorium - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Appreciate all the replies, ended up tied up with RL for a bit. Healthy response, good to see for a game I originally played free trials off mmorpg.com just for rifter fun when my oldest kid was a newborn and I was a bit broke lol

I may have found a group that fits, but I’ll update if not. Thanks all, at the very least let my pod escape if we meet again.

Odin’s beard this is the most difficult game to find a group of people to shoot rocks and spaceships with lol, some of you are like literal HR departments for major corporations, that regularly face espionage and terrorist threats daily, and I guess in a way, most of you kinda are lol

1 Like

we just reopned and are looking for people :slight_smile: