Pilot looking to return to eve, but only if I can find a corp

Hello,

I got into eve about six months ago. Got recruited to a wormhole corp (I’m probably still in it, phantom ops) and they helped me get on my feet for about a month. After that, they sadly disbanded due to IRL issues. I got pretty discouraged and quit eve, decided to train some skills for a couple months.

I trained to fly stealth bombers, (Should be a few days out from a decent build). I can fly a pretty basic dommy (We would fly them with cap boosters and healing beams in a line and clear c3’s for the blue loot.) , and I believe a nice gila. I prefer small corps (don’t want to be an f1 monkey), but I also need to join a corp that isn’t going to disband in a month. I’m not against scanning and doing my part, or even playing the bait if need be, but I want to be an active part of the corp, not “Hey, Zito’s on, tell him to scan while we go make bank.” I’m open to both wormhole and low/null sec, but prefer wormholes so I don’t have the constant fear of getting goonswarmed. I’ll be on most days throughout the summer.

I’m 21, married. Wife has to come first, but she’s also a gamer and really understanding, so I shouldn’t have to jump of immediately. I use discord normally. Also play a lot of other games of pretty much any genre (star citizen, planetside 2, ark, overwatch, Division 2 on ps4, etc.)

If I sound like a good fit for your corp let me know.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I’m on east coast time zone.

Fly safe 07
Zito

1 Like

Hey Zito,

ExDominion is a predominantly EST-timezone nullsec corporation. We’re based in nullsec, part of Evictus Alliance in Legacy Coalition. We offer great space, PVP, PVE, and the works.

Our corporation is fairly small, with the biggest thing for us being community. We are all super friendly and helpful, and have been around for years. We enjoy talking on comms, shooting things, and hanging out. The corporation was founded on IRL comes first, but we do have the occasional mandatory op as an alliance.

• SRP.
  • Free 1st jumpfreighter service when moving in.
  • Many corp structures and assets available.

Flying an Imicus will make you KOS. We don’t fly those here.

www.exdominion.com

1 Like

Might be a good fit for us, especially since you’re east coast!

• Stable group, been playing together for years in many areas of space
  • Mostly EVE veterans, which is good because you’ll have a lot to learn likely
  • PvP focus, plenty of small gang and fun content
  • Group PvE to help build your character

Prime time is late EU / US east evenings.

1 Like

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

1 Like

Hi @Zito_Dragon , welcome back to eve again.

When you have a chance, come into Fweddit discord and I’d love to talk to you about joining Fweddit ORGNC.

Fweddit’s a small ustz NS/LS alliance that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights.

We definitely could use expertise from someone like you with your scanning skills from wh, and we always need more Bombers. We also play tons of other games too and have a few ppl playing div2 so it’d be great to have another person to play games with.

Anyways would love to talk to you on discord when you get a chance, just ask for me, niv (CEO)

Our Corp ad’s here for reference

1 Like

Hey there, you should check out Shepards of Mettle! They are a small but active 24 man corp within the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition. We specialize in small to medium gang warfare, though as part of Legacy Coalition we do larger fleets as well. One of our main coalition’s doctrines is bombers too as it so happens!

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: FEDUP Public

Hey @Zito_Dragon! Yeah you! I’m talking to you! How are you doing today? What was your day like? I hope you give me the chance to talk to you about these very important matters.

2113886956 Hi, my name is Arima Yuki.

And I am the current Alliance Recruitment Director for the alliance, known as Exxitium.

Exxitium is an industry-focused alliance with assets located in HS and in LS. We are currently looking for both players and corporations alike. Here are the quick details on the kind of players we’re looking for:

• Low-Sec Miners/PVPers Are Preferred ATM - We’re looking for the gutsy, distrusting, high-risk, high-reward tall-short dwarf who isn’t afraid to go out into our LS territory and mine all that shiny moon-goo. You are self-aware, you have D-SCAN up, and are weary of the average turdball dropping a t3 cruiser on you. No neut in-system is below your attention. Every threat is a threat. And if given the chance, you’d gladly scratch another killmark into that billion ISK Tengu of yours.

• Team-Oriented Player - When you join Exxitium, you join more than just a corporation affiliated with the alliance, you join a single team. Each of us in Exxitium is dedicated to doing our part by doing what we do best for the betterment of the alliance. Teamwork makes the dream work as an old co-worker would put it. That being said…

• Independent BAMF When At Play - Now, when I say “BAMF” I mean you’ve got a Bad Aptitude for Making things Fun. If you want to know what I actually mean, please feel free to join our public channel in-game, or feel free to come join us here: Official Exxitium Discord and last but not least…

• Casual Players Are Invited To Share In The Fudgery That Happens Almost Daily - I really shouldn’t need to explain this one to you. That being said, EVE is not your wife. EVE shouldn’t supplant your wife (Yes, you, I’m talking to you, Kholarian). And if it is, congratulations on your divorce (or second wife, either or really).

Sound good to you? Sound too good to be true? Why don’t you give me the chance to prove it? Feel free to reach out to me in-game. Or come chat with me in our Discord linked above.

Thank you! And as we say in BISHP Industries, fly safe! And fly with honor!

As a side note, if you’re looking for old guys whom have been around since the dawn of Burn Jita… talk to me about joining BISHP Industries. I think you’ll find that we can get you back up to speed. This me talking genuinely as a player, not as a recruiter.

1 Like

Take a quick look if you like, feel free to ask me any questions.

1 Like

Hey there see if you want to come small gang in lowsec Check this ad out see what you think

1 Like

o7 o7

Fed up with large blobs, blue donuts/balls, and New Eden politics? Don’t wanna spend an hour forming for a mandatory CTA that turns out to be another structure timer? Looking for dank frags instead of dank ticks?

Mea Culpa. is a fairly young EUTZ lowsec corp formed by a few buddies who enjoy killmails and relaxed comms. We’re small gangers at heart but also take part in larger drops with our new alliance buddies. As of today, we’re proud members of Shoot First which adds a nice little extra to our content portfolio and a couple benefits, too.

We’re based in Sinq Laison, super close to the southern warzone. That means content is literally at our doorstep and we harvest it every day. We fly everything from T1 frigates to T2 battleships, caps and often somewhat unusual fits. We don’t really care about ISK efficiency or other metrics of eliteness. So if you want to roam your 4b Marauder, that’s more than fine. If you can and want to fly blops that’s also very welcome.

What can we offer?

1. Explosions.
  2. More Explosions.
  3. Citadels with Clone Bays.
  4. Alliance SRP on doctrines.
  5. Moonmining (wtf, not too much pls)

What should you bring?

1. A good and somewhat mature attitude. This is by far the most important. Eve is a game and should be fun and we don’t want to fly with jerks.
  2. A strong desire to blow up (player-owned and operated) stuff. This is not a PVE corp.
  3. Ability to create your own content. We’re a small group and can’t provide free killmails around the clock.
  4. A good level of skill points. No hard requirement, but we sometimes like to fly fancy stuff.
  5. A dread alt is not a hard requirement but strongly suggested.

If all that sounds interesting, come by our discord or join our public channel in game: Mea Culpa.

We recently started a Channel on Youtube, so you can check out dank image videos there.

Supp,

SINISTER. is looking for more capsuleers to join their triglavian based corp. We can teach you how to make a living from the abyssal depths and ultilize triglavian vessels into combat or pve.

!! Preparing for triglavian invasions, triglavian mothership Xordahz and much more.

■ Co-Op Abyssal Deadspace
■ Triglavian invasions
■ Triglavian industry

Join our Discord discord and apply today . Or read our post below for more details!

hi
did you find any thing ? come by our discord or join our public channel in game : Mea Culpa.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.