Looking for a corporation

Hello!

Quite old but still bit inexperienced player is looking for a corp. I joined EVE Online back in 2013, however it was quite confused and i quited. Then after 2 months I came back and joined BRAVE corp. That corp was way too big for me and I got lost. Then I joined smaller corp and that worked quite fine for some time, however I got bored myself and quited again. So the years have been, sometimes quited and then played. Rejoined BRAVE once but that was still too big and I didn’t know what to do. Then joined to wormhole corp, was there about 9 months hopping in and out but that wasn’t still my thing, probably because our timezones were so different and mostly I was alone online, but that was a good corp. So I’m looking for a corporation, preferably not too big.

About me too little bit:
So I’m from Estonia, 23 years old, studying currently information technology, last semester. I know most of the basic stuff from EVE Online like D-scan and pressing the glorious F1 button. I’m currently playing as Alpha player and I have over 7,8M skillpoints. I like dirty humour, smoking weed and I have really special weak spot for chocolate muffins… Mmmm :stuck_out_tongue: I also have discord/teamspeak and working microphone.

So if you are reading this and think that your corporation suits me, please feel free to contact me. My ingame name is Zalixus Orici.

For the future glory and destruction! Or our own explosions, whatever comes first :smiley:

1 Like

Hey! Mabye we are what you’re looking for?

Link to our freshest ad

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hello, Zalixus Orici!

If you’re not scared of large corporations or alliances… we’re looking for members.

We’re living in Nullsec and can do pretty much whatever we want, which is whatever one could want.

If you’re interested, join our public Discord or our Recruitment channel. More info can be found here:

Hi, check us out we might be what your looking for. join our in game channel for a chat.
'Friendly Spaceless Channel’
or prvt convo me in game.

Alan McVeigh

Hey Zalixus,

Welcome back to EVE! Are you interested in Lowsec and PVP?

If yes, give Filthy Peasants a look. We’re a lowsec PVP corp that lives in Solitude and we are currently working on a campaign to purge our fair region of all “undesirables”. We’re fairly casual where RL is always first while still also going out finding fights, making isk, and generally being a nuisance for those that to deal with us. While we are mostly US TZ we have many Euros/AU folks who are on at all times. Take a look at our forum post and feel free to join our channel Open Filth in game or convo me for a chat.

Have you thought about FW? If so, read below

DRINK|PLEX|WELP|REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Darkness alliance based in Deklein.

YS is looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

Recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate

Contacts: Nakito Kobara and Dawnbreaker Okaski.

NakitoSig

Hey man we are a smaller corp based in null, we have a laugh on comms with our friends and play other games together etc.

We are 80% EU based in our corp and coalition with currently 5 other corps working closely with us in the coalition.

We have multiple systems available to rat and mine in with full upgrades in most systems.

Check out our post: [Nullsec Corp] WDNF wants YOU! Newbro and returning players welcome

We are very relaxed with no CTAs or forced ops we offer optional corp ops and do regular pvp and camps.

On all day and night for next few days so easy to catch me if you interested or want some more info :smiley:

FLy Safe and happy hunting for a corp.

PS double chocolate chip muffins=best thing ever

1 Like

Hello Zalixus,

I am sorry DOPLR didn’t work out during your stay with us. If you can’t find a new home that fits your timezone, please give us a shout out and you are more than welcome to re-apply to any WHSOC Corporation. We have expanded and you might look at our KB and figure out that since the summer our TZ play has increased dramatically for different ones.

Thanks again for giving us a try and any recruiters out there that wants a reference on Zalixus. Shoot me an in-mail or simply contact me through our discord.

Later my friend and good luck to you,
Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

1 Like

Oh hey!

Sorry, I didn’t find any corporation and also got sick, so I kinda forgot about this topic on forums haha! :grinning: And damn, your killboard does look very incredible! Maybe even too incredible… :thinking: :pizzaparrot: I might even rejoin DOPLR, it was a fun place when people was on tbh

EDIT: oh ■■■■ sry for necroing topic lol

Hey @Zalixus_Orici

Why don’t you check out MMDS! We are a Null-Sec Corporation and part of Legacy Coalition.
We would be happy to help you out with whatever role you want to fulfil! We have a very friendly community ranging from new players to veterans! :slight_smile:

Feel free to send me a mail if you have any questions! Or join our public channel: MMDS

Also check out our forum post!

New Jovian Exploration Department

In-Game Public Channel: NJED Bar and Lounge

Out-of-Game Public Channel: Discord #njed-public

NJED has been residing in j-space for over 2 years, and as a part of the A Band Apart. alliance, we form the core wormhole operations group. We are a medium-sized PvP corp and expect all our members to be able and willing to put up a fight. We don’t want to deny fair content to anyone, and thus we look for the same in return. NJED only exists as a framework for our members to make something out of it. Everyone is encouraged and supported to try something new, organize an event, become a leader for others.

Our Corp Provides

• Third-party Tools (Discord, Tripwire, Fleet-up, Wiki)

• Citadel Infrastucture

• Full P4 PI Capabilities

• Hull Replacement Program (Limited SRP)

Our Members Provide

• Content creation and consumption - Our scouts and content creators are the lifeblood of the corp. They receive full priority on loot from content found by them.

• A relaxed atmosphere - RL always comes first and we have no strict activity demands from our members. We do ask that prolonged absence is discussed beforehand.

• Experience - We have a lot of knowledge packed into the long-time members of the corp we’re eager to share. If you are new to wormholes or haven’t logged in since melted nanoribbons were 8 million ISK, we’ll get you on your feet and running.

• Geographic diversity - While the majority of our members are from the US, we have presence in AU and EU timezones as well.

Our Requirements For Application

• Full API

• We have recently relaxed our recruitment restrictions. Alphas and low SP are encouraged to apply, we will review to see if you’re a good fit for us.

• Alphas will need to be ready to specialize, especially with the new Alpha clone changes. We will provide useful skill paths to assist.

Feel free to contact us here, in our public chat, or one of our recruiters: Bluedagger, Artennius Lee, Irie Igunen

Thanks for your time.

Hello! Please check our recruitment post:

o7

**PoD- IS RECRUITING!!

IN GAME CHANNEL: To The Hilt**:+1:

if you play part time want to get in get some quick kills or learn how with nothing to serious like kb watching etc…

Lowsec/nullsec/ wh diving pvp corp

All small to medium gang size and solo if you prefer.

Then we are currently rebuilding our corp after a small break.

currently rebuilding in lowsec faction warefare space.

if your interested or just wanna chat come speak to us in To The Hilt channel in eve.

Hey, I just restarted myself into EVE with my new corp, too. If you want to try out something different, just give it a try and take a look at this topic: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

I may be able to help, mail me in game if you would like to talk further.

Bladerunners

Living out of 0.0 npc space

sticking it to the man

All aspects of the game are tackled

• PVP
  • PVE
  • Industry
  • Mission running
  • etc…

Relaxed attitude, with no Drama from SOV and Blue Donuts, we aint renting, we make our luck
come join our pub channel

bladepub

repoman1

Come join Koitek, we are looking for applicants!

Regards,

Meridian