Closed

closed

Perhaps Maybe Join Holesale?

Praise Bob!

Hi Friend!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Still looking

If you have any questions or would like to have a friendly convo. let me know.

Still looking for the right place.

Oh man, your post… “I want to make people cry”, yes… so do we lol.

On a more serious note, we play to win but aren’t a bunch of sperglords about it. A majority of our members are in the 100m SP club like yourself and are very experienced vets. We war dec, we grief, we steal women and eat their babies- just good ol fashioned piracy with an FU mentality. At the moment, we are burning down everything around us and replacing it with our own stuff. So building and burning at the same time. The sake of our building is to finance more campaigns of tear harvesting. We are well financed and have a strong infrastructure. I guarantee we have exactly what you’re looking for.

For more info, check out our ad:

New PVP corp with experienced leadership. We operate in low/null. If you’d like to know more check out our discord or message me in game!

Smell that ?
Salt
There is no other smell quite like it.
I love the smell of salt in the morning.

I will put the usual add below in a moment. But before that let me say - I understand your pain. 2007. player here.
After a while you have done most things and its hard to find a challenge. You look to pirates or 0.0 blue doughnut lovers for content. But there is little to be had.

Thankfully we have wormholes.
Now before you decide its not for you - its all crabbers anyway - you would be wrong my good man. We are quite active. Take a moment and check the killboard. Plenty of dead pilots feeding us sweet salt of victory.

If you are looking for fun and are not afraid to step out of comfort zone - check out the information below:

Here at The Dark Space Initiative, we’re looking to swell our ranks with willing and active PvP-focused pilots. We’re one of the oldest and most successful corps in WH-space with over 8 years of experience under our belt! With the expansion of citadels it’s never been easier to move into and live in a wormhole. Come live with a long-established WH corp to reinvigorate your love of Eve! We live out of a no effect C5 with a C5 static which provides us with plenty of opportunities to pew pew with the locals.

Killboard
Website
Old Thread

Activities include, but not limited to:

• Enemy WH raids
  • Null-Sec / Low-Sec roams
  • Going ballsdeep with capitals in High-Class WH space
  • Both large-scale & small-gang PvP
  • Spec OPs
  • Blops
  • Content spanning EU, US & AU time-zones.

What WE Want From YOU:

• Able to fly, or close to flyng, one of the following: (1) Gila w/ T2 Tank, (2) Confessor or (3) Interdictor.
  • Frigate V in any race, or able to fly an Astero.
  • Able to fit and use Covops Cloaking Device.
  • One of the following: (1) PvP experience or (2) WH experience
  • Omega Clone
  • Good attitude; Willingness to learn new doctrines
  • Working headset w/ microphone
  • Active

What YOU Will Get From US:

• A cozy C5/C5
  • GOOOOD FOIGHTSSSS
  • Friendly corpies who assist with PvE farmhole setup, if needed
  • Closely connected community that creates content in and out of game
  • Corp Store - Fully fitted doctrine ships sold in-house
  • Sweet meetup events like Eve Northeast, Eve Dublin, Eve Glasgow as well as a huge turnout for Eve Fanfest and parties with the devs!

Third-Party Tools Used/Required:

• Pathfinder - WH chain mapping interface
  • Discord - Fleet / content pings, out-of-game communication
  • Fleet-Up - Doctrine planning

To apply, please (1) visit our public in-game recruitment channel, TDSIN Recruitment, to speak our recruiters. Then, (2) complete our online application.

Our Videos:
Eve Fanfest
ExookiZ: Wormhole Space Panel Fanfest 2016
ExookiZ: Fanfest Alliance Panel 2016
Joseph Barnacle O’Sullivan: Fanfest Alliance Panel 2014
ExookiZ: Fanfest Alliance Panel 2013
ExookiZ: Fanfest Alliance Panel 2012

Alliance Tournament Ads
2016 AT Ad
2014 AT Ad

PvP
TDSIN vs LZHX, QEX & HK - “Release the Kraken” - 230b ISK Cap Fight
TDSIN vs Provi Scrubs
TDSIN vs CANDY
TDSIN vs NOVAC 1
TDSIN vs LAZERHAWKS
TDSIN vs NOVAC 2
TDSIN: It was a Scary 2015

bump.

Starting up a new corp for Blops: Blackops Corp Formation: Galloglas [GALLG]

It would be getting in on the ground floor and helping set up how we go about fighting. Might be interesting.

╔╗║╔╗ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
╚╗║║║ SINISTER.
╚╝║║╚ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
╠► Nullsec PVP
╠► Carebear Hunting
╠► Hotdrops
╠► Roams
╠► Guristas Loyal
╠► Fight the bluedonut

Read our forum thread: Sinister. - EUTZ - PvP - 0.0

Hey boss try looking at FUITA, we are part of the Pen is Out allaince (gallente fed) up in black rise low sec. We got lots of content available, whether it’s solo, small gang, or large fleet fights we can provide it all. Self sufficiently is the name of the game. Feel free to hit me up in game or join the channel “fuita pub”. I look forward to hearing from you. Fly safe man!.

You didn’t list your TZ, so if it’s USTZ, read below. Good luck in your search.

DRINK|PLEX|WELP|REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.