[VI.TA] Become A Wormhole Savage: C4 Corp Recruiting - Join Violence Is The Answer Today!

Hello @Baltazario,

We are always looking for players that are interested in more content. If I am not on, talk to a recruiter and I will hopefully catch you on Discord later.

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

Another great Tuesday for us. Here at DOPLR, we work to maintain an efficient ISK level as a solid corporation.

Dependent On Pilots

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

Another day down in the amazing confines of Dependent On Pilots. Come by and check out what we are up to…

Have a great and quality day,
@Mr_Glaser

We have the ladies ‘twerking’ to our music here at DOPLR. You know you wanna join…just do it already!

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be known

We are still looking for players that want to create as much content as possible.

‘Bump’

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be known

Recruitment is still open and we are always on the lookout for that next big time player to make a difference in J Space.

‘Bump’

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

Recruitment is still open, come by and check us out…we will not disappoint!

‘BUMP’

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be known

Another successful week down and we are still looking for the right players to expand our content with.

This might be a ‘BUMP’ but we are rocking down at the J Space ‘casbah’!

Come see me in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be known

Come be a part of the better content being created by The Doppler Effect…

Come see me in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be known

Recruitment is going very well and we are adding good players daily.

Open for Recruitment!

WHSOC -Jump to be known

Political Correctness: A WH Life Story

Well I got my first ‘Inappropriate Negative Flag’ the other day on the Forums. You would think that getting flagged would be for something seriously inappropriate, something that totally offends humanity…no I was flagged for saying that ‘Null Sec Community’ trains their recruits to be what they want them to be and not what the individual player seeks in gaming content. Yep, you heard me right…a few Null Sec community have once again used their ‘Almighty’ power to stomp on WH Community.

I simply stated they were a liar, is that offensive in itself or a fact finding opinion of one person posting? Who knows why CCP allows this kind of internet junk but I believe they get sucked into the delusion that NULL SEC matters most to what is best with CCP Content. Again this is one man’s, long time player/payer, opinion on a topic that in the end is frankly what I was saying in my original inappropriate post on the forums. WH Alliances drive better content then ALL other space combined, just ask the ‘TIDI’ guys…

Signed, Disappointed in my favorite Developers of games

Another crazy weekend with the members of WHSOC. Go ahead and come be a part of something better…

‘BUMP’

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be known

Another day, another single ISK :money_mouth_face: for my troubles. This job may not pay well, but it’s surely addictive playing this wonderful game we simply call…EVE!

@Mr_Glaser

We are rockin’ and rolling over here. Come join the fun!

‘Bump!’

This an official ‘bump’ and is sanctioned by Dependent On Pilots.

Another great Weekend for us. Here at DOPLR, we work to maintain an efficient ISK level in everything we do.

Dependent On Pilots - It’s in our namesake after all…

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be known

We had a great recruiting day yesterday and I am honored at the quality of players that are knocking at our doors.

Official Daily ‘Bump’

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be known

Still looking for additional pilots who are looking for more out of their EVE content.

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

Hello everyone, we are looking for more people to enjoy a great gaming community.

‘Official Bump’

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

discord invite, not working