Information regarding Singularity and Bug Reporting

Below is a list of important information regarding development, test servers and bug reporting.

Also included are links to threads that may be of interest to players wanting to make use of the test servers.

• Daily scheduled DT on Singularity from 05:00-05:15 GMT (there might be unscheduled ones too).

How to connect to Singularity

What to do if your account is not Omega / has a wrong password?

Currently we are not able to offer any help for outdated account details. Each time we mirror the Tranquility database your account status will be as it was at the time of the mirror snapshot being taken, for the duration of that mirror on Singularity. As testing needs dictate, we may provide skills, clone state status and such to promote feature testability at various appropriate times.

“Daily scheduled DT on Singularity from 05:00-05:15 GMT (there might be unscheduled ones too).”

Like, 7 a day.

1 Like

Yes, that can happen, as our regression suite involves several reboots.

:no_entry_sign: RANTING :no_entry_sign:

1 Like

FYI
@CCP_Falcon

https://community.eveonline.com/support/test-servers/singularity/ has a link for the Test Feedback Forum that is pointing to the old forums.

edit: Actually, several links.

can we get listed below commandlines for things like moveme booststandings boostsov etc. ?

one day im omega, the next day log in and now an alpha account ?

not sure if this is the proper place to post, if not plz excuse.

When I start the sisi client it says something about CCP collecting data that could include personal data and if I don’t agree to send it to CCP the client closes down.

Could you actually tell us what kind of data is sent so that we can make a reasonable choice?

Hi There,

I have tried to log into singularity a few times now and it does not seem to send the verification code so I can log into it. I can get on to it with my alpha account but my Omega account is not getting the verification email. Can you please advise what I am doin wrong? Thank you!

1 Like

The page

broken links:
report “https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Bug_reporting”

Test Server Feedback Forum “Test Server Feedback - EVE Online Forums”

Ryan

im having issues getting onto the test server it says i need a ver code

1 Like

Same here. 3 days, no acknowledgement.

At me on the test server since yesterday ceased to unpack the bought ships. What could be the problem?

I am having issues redeeming extractors and using plex un the new eden store on test server planed on using it for training but cant access anything . Is this an ongoing problem or are there other ways to obtain extractors?

Hey sorry to bother you guys but I have a real problem.
I am currently trying to log in from a mac that I didn’t log in for a long time in. When I click the play button on the left of the username, it doesn’t launch wine. I am trying to log in to Singularity, but it works perfectly with Tranquality. Can you try to fix this? (Singularity was online while I was trying it.)
o/
Cem Cell

Problems getting Singularity to start after update for invasion stuff two days ago. I can successfully log into Singularity, and select my account. Asking to start that goes through familiar startup through “downloading bulk data” … but then I get a black screen and NO progress beyond that … the Character selection screen never shows.
I have: 1) waiting 15 minutes no change; 2) restarted computer; 3)verified cache

Nothing get things back so I can log into singularity.

I am concerned that the same issue might surface on Tranquility on Tuesday.

What information can I give you to help resolve the problem?

I have seen others online report the same issue.

@CCP_Falcon

Do you have a date for when Test server refresh? and start over?
If you do not have an accurate data, you know what month?

1 Like