LF late EU tz corp. H-sec or L-sec Amarr space

I’d like to find a corp that’s active from about 10:00 GMT to 03:00 GMT in the region of Domain, Tash-Murkon or Kador. I can do a bit of everything and have pvp experience. I’ve 35 mil sp and I like to fly cruisers and BCs in pvp, especially stuff like the Arbitrator and RL Bellicose (yes it’s a good ship). I can fly hacs and logistics too.

I don’t have the time to invest in nullsec or WH because of busy real life so don’t spam your advert here if you’re either of those, also if your idea of pvp is going to black rise or bleak lands in frigates once a week and dying to the locals then I ain’t interested in that either.

Your criteria goes right through our peak TZ hours (EUTZ through USTZ)

We don’t live in those areas specifically… BUT, we’re close! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

So do WE!! :star_struck:

Definitely not us! Although we do perform 'ceptor roams… we don’t go to FW on a one way mission, we go straight into the bear’s den… DELVE. :wink:

Introducing that villainous band of LOWSEC pirates who rule Khanid with a steel grip! That’s right, those Dastardly Darwinism pirates everyone’s been talking about! :skull_and_crossbones: :dizzy_face: :skull_and_crossbones:

Interested in piracy? Interested in bloops? Interested in keeping dangerous space… DANGEROUS??!! :rightparrot: :aussiereversecongaparrot: :parrotdad:

Check us out… you’ll thank me later!

CLICK BAIT >>>

Based in placid. lowsec. Blackops dominant bully corp.

Looking to expand, please join ‘Malevolent Pub’ to talk more.

UKTZ/EUTZ. We also have access to level 5 agents. Lots of ISK to be made .

@Renesco

Offer still stands, disappeared from my chat channel

I had to log off and going to bed I was falling asleep at the PC, I’ll be on again later to chat

bump aaaa

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.