Looking for PVP Corp/Alliance in Low Sec - USTZ

My character is now at 50mil SP. I was, for the last 3 years, a Null Sec PVE’er/Indy, but all the politics and the very few enternaining content make me bored (also a big thanks to the cloaky campers). But most of this came from the fact the alliance (and my corp) were more active in EUTZ…

I’m now at a point where I want to learn more from EVE, and PVP seems to me the next thing to learn and master. I’m tired of the politics and dramas of big the big Alliances. I want to explode things! I want to learn to fight solo. I want to learn how to fight in small-gang and in fleet.

But, of course, RL will comes first.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey man if you’re looking for PVP without politics, give us a look. We are a US based corp based in low/null with no ties to any bloc.

If you’re interested check out our post and read our discord:

Hey @Tristan_Ashbringer

Our corp Filthy Peasants may be exactly what you are looking for. We’re a lowsec/npc 0.0 pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We do everything from small gang roams, WH diving, blops, capital drops, and super kills.

Our corp is RL focused with no participation requirements as we are all adults with our own lives. Our activity picks up around 18:00-05:00 EVE time on weekdays and week ends with all around activity as most of us do not work weekends. We are most active in the US TZ but our members are from all over the world so there is usually always some one and some thing going on at any point in the day.

Check out our killboard and forum post below. Come join our public channel Open Filth if you’re interested!

Bokbok @Tristan_Ashbringer ,

I’d love for you to come into our discord sometime to talk about Fweddit http://discord.fweddit.space/

My corp runs Free Range Chikuns, our small and independent poultry loving US/Late EU NS/LS alliance that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights.

Anyways, come into discord so we can chat, and ask for me, nivlac hita (CEO, Discord ID @niv#5061). Even if you’re unsure or already have another corp, we do lots of public roams and just like to chit chat on our discord. If I’m not on, ask for my lovely assistants by typing @Human Resources.

Fweddit ad’s here for reference

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.