LF Medium Sized & Active WH Corp [72+ Mil SP]

Me:
72.5 Mill SP.
PvP Focused.
About to start training Dreads / Carriers.
US Time Zone (Eastern).
Microphone/API/etc is fine. (Some evenings not possible to speak, can always listen)
Have indy alts although may sell/retire those.
Will NEVER mine.
PvE for ISK occasionally is ok
I have real life commitments and will miss some days in a row.

I want to be within two jumps of K-Space - no interest in long and/or tedious logistics. If I’m missing something - please explain how it’s beneficial being further away.

The WH Corp:
Small gang to very small gangs
You don’t mind when I go off roaming solo because I like to.
Decent activity, will not join a corp with only a handful of people.
When there are 3 ships coming, please don’t have a CTA and get 5 + 2 logi - it is not always about winning the fight to me. Time and fun are way more valuable.

Have read almost every WH recruiting thread here - still a little unsure of my next move!

I am leaning towards a WHome of a c2 or c4 depending on statics due to location (or tell me what I am missing?):
c1 - nope
c2 - this or c4
c3 - very doubtful
c4 - this or c2
c5 - probably not, could be numerous jumps from getting ships/mods

Thanks and looking forward to moving out to new home soon!
Feel free to mail me in game or post here.

Bilbo

Hey, Doin It Wrong is a PVP wormhole corp currently residing in a C4 with C4/C3 statics. Our main TZ is EU but we have a decent and steadily growing US EST presence.

Here’s our advert: [C5 WH PVP] Doin It Wrong is recruiting PVP Pilots!

o/
If you’re looking for a decently-sized corp with an abundance of small gang PvP I’ve got your fix right here! Hateful Intent is a PvP corporation living in a C4 with C3/C5 statics (meaning k-space is always accessible). If you want more info, feel free to join our pub channel “H1NT Pub”, contact me or another recruiter in-game, and check out our recruitment posts linked below.

Come check out our corp advert sir. Small corp allied with another corp living out of a c4 with c1 and c2 statics. we use our holes to find content and interesting roams. Will typically roam a full scheduled fleet once or twice a week, leaving the rest of the time for our peeps to make isk, solo roam, or generally do what you want. We use Discord for voice, and are USTZ friendly. I’d love to talk to you in game. Give me a convo if you see me online, or a email to get things started would also do, whatever you want.

Fire

Will be in touch Hateful Intent / Doin it Wrong - saw you guys on the ads prior and marked it down to get in touch.
@Splendorfire just a little too small for me - thank you for posting.

Bilbo

o7

I can offer you a c2 with hs and c3 static.

the c3 static is used to create content. We cover all TZ and esp us is represented.

a link to the post i made about it.

check it out and see if its up your alley

Sora

Currently, after much discussion, am leaning towards a c4 home.

Will have a look @Sora_Takei-uchi, thanks for posting

1 Like

Hey Bilbo,

In case you’re still interested, I think my corp (Tuskers) could be a good fit for you. We’re a relaxed (no minimum activity levels, fly what you want, when you want etc.) mature solo/small gang PvP. Historically, we were a low sec pirate corp, but we have found more fun living in a Class 2 Wormhole with a static NS & C5 for PvP & logistics/PvE respectively. We think this wormhole offers the best mixture of logistics & PvP - the direct NS gives us plenty of opportunity for fights (at the moment we are getting about 50-80 kills per day) and the C5 gives us decent logistics. For example, we had 2 HS holes today which gave us two 10 jump routes to Amarr & Jita.

In terms of organised gangs, in the last two weeks:

Last Sunday, we took out Tech3 Cruiser gang (utilising Black Ops bridges) killing two carriers (http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=150891 and http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=150894).
A few hours ago, we took out the same gang, this time we killed a carrier + Rorqual - http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=151387

We’ve taken many more gangs since then. You can find some Battle Reports in our recruitment ad, as well as more details:

@Suleiman_Shouaa
Thank you! for the post. You guys will soon return to LOW (or Null!) I am sure, with success I am sure!
Although I am sure I could learn plenty from your FC’s! I really want to live in a c4 (although the more I read, seems it doesn’t matter much) and want to see how this goes!

Bilbo

I lived in 2 different c4. What I can say is you get nice content but the isk making is meh. We moved in a c5 because you make way more isk.

High sec aren’t that much of an issue. For the begenning, may be but we used to have high sec everyday in our c4 and we’d 90% never need them as we already have things in our wormhole.

@Kiven_Foster thanks for the info, I am starting to hear that from a number of sources which is a relief. I think it was more a lack of active members in the past.
Will have a look at your corp.

Bilbo

BUMP
Any of you c4 people active at this time of day/night?
This is my prime time and don’t see many online.
Let me know, thanks (am online for a little while)

Bilbo

We used to be a c4 corp. Tho, we’re active. This seem to be our primetime as well. I know c5 aren’t what you are looking for but it could still be something you’d enjoy in the future. It’s all about dank fights.

Check us out!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.