Looking for WH or maybe NS corp - 30msp

Heya,

Firstly thanks for taking the time to read my post =)

I am looking for a corp to call home, i’ve been playing by myself for too long and now want some friends haha.

I’m a relatively newish player, my main experiences has been with NPSI fleets for pews and incursions for moneys.

I’m looking for maybe a lower class WH corp, maybe a C2 or C3 corp, as I like scanning stuff, also open to NS corps, but not really interested in massive bloc fights.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone that thinks I may be a good fit =)

Hey Cpt Canis, Come check out The Visage, we live out of Thera so you could class us as a WH corp :slight_smile:
Our main focus is SG, message me in game or join our Discord if you wanna find out more…

Long time corp, living in Null. we offer a little bit of everything, pop in and say hi!

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/tssoc-is-recruiting-null-sec-pvp-pve-indy-the-works/175200/260?u=cookem

hey buddy,

We live in a C5-C5 but it’s always small gang fight. Feel free to take a look at us and even join our discord , we’d love to hear from you

Come join the public chat if you wanna try some NS

Inevitable Outcome - WH PVP CORP - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Come jump in boohoo channel in game for a chat :slight_smile:

o7 After reading your post Im just wondering if you would consider Lowsec as a option if so we’d love for you to join us if you’re interested all of the info is in my linked post and thanks for reading best of luck looking for a corp :slight_smile:

You might like this or you might not. You need some patience for this to be built up but you can help out and contribute to build this up if you are up for the task.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.