Returning Vet. looking for Corp

looking for something fun with an active community, size doesn’t matter much so long as people are on… EST timezone based (primarily on M-F 8pm-12am, Sat-Sun all day) plan on resubbing next Friday, Aug. 31st, and staying active into the foreseeable future… contact me in game or on discord @Brocksamson#8933

3 Likes

Hello @Zettarra and welcome back to the game we hate to love. :slight_smile:

We are a super ACTIVE WH Alliance that are always looking for players of ALL kinds. If you get a chance, check out who and what we are… we have a little bit of everything in most TZ’s!

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

1 Like

Hey @Zettarra

If you’re interested in lowsec/npc 0.0 pvp I think our corp Filthy Peasants may be a good fit for you.

We’re a US TZ lowsec/npc 0.0 pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We are an established group that has been active for many years and we have a great FC team that tries hard to get us good content. With our pvp prowess we’ve taken over the majority of the valuable resources and moons in our area which also provides a great source of ISK when needed.

We’re a casual group with no activity requirements and a relaxed atmosphere. We have daily activity between 10-20 players and weekends we regularly top 20. We also have few blues to provide a target rich environment and a community that encourages crazy shenanigans for entertainment.

I’d love to chat more and answer any questions you might have. Check out our public channel Open Filth and our links below to see what we’re all about. I’ll follow up with a mail in game too.

1 Like

Hey there @Zettarra , welcome back to the best worst game ever haha. :slight_smile:

We are an extremely active Nullsec/FW Alliance that is always looking for more fresh recruits. If you get the chance, come check out what we’re about… we always have a variety of activities for our members to participate in!

[XMETA] Mecha Enterprises Fleet PVP Corp Low Sec and Null SEC Recruiting!

Hope to see you soon,
@CaseyLP

FEDUP - Find Your Purpose

FEDUP Discord: http://bit.ly/FEDUPDiscord

3 Likes

Hi Zettarra

We might be something for you if you are looking for pvp.

1 Like

Hello

Hey man,

We have a small new corp, with all active USTZ players. We are nomadic, so very few blues, and we move where there is TONS of PVP content. We are primarily focusing on Blops so hunting and killing whales using bombers, T3Cs, recons, and Black ops Battleships. We also like to do Nano gang fun. We are all veterans and love PVP and no drama nonsense or big block garbage. Just pure PVP and fun.

Hit me up on discord to talk more about it.

1 Like

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid ■■■■ but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilots 3 1

1 Like

Hello Zettarra,

Team Americas [YANKS] would like to have you. We are an older USTZ pvp corp that has been inactive for about 10 years as a corp, but we are ramping back up now. Hit us up in channel Yanks in game if you would like to know more. We can jump on comms and see if we are a fit.

1 Like

mail sent

1 Like

BUMP

let me update this post a bit, because I’m having a huge issue finding a corp/alliance that fits my preference…

I’m looking for a corp/alliance that wants&needs a cap/super pilot, I have not been active for nearly 5 years, I do not have any other accounts, I can&will support myself financially and DO NOT need handouts, I am mature, I am down to have a good time, but most importantly I want to have organized fun with a crowd of people that are knowledgable

1 Like

Hey there man, I have sent over a PM with more information. I look forward from hearing back from you.

1 Like

Look us up ingame. We are a smaller corp but we have fun being us :slight_smile:

With respect Aiden

1 Like

BUMP still looking, just contact me in-game

1 Like

Hey Zettarra,

Still looking? Not offering instant join, but channel invite to chat with other returned players and other corrp members to see if you find you enjoy them.

Message/mail me ingame and once online i’ll send channel invite.

Dewk

1 Like

THE BEST USTZ PVP IN THE GAME

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.