48m SP Subcab Nerd LF new home

Hello,

The CEO of the corp I was with for several months had to take a long break from the game, causing many of us to look for a new place to call home.

What I’m looking for:
(1) A place where people speak their mind but are still decent enough to respect others even when they disagree with them.
(2) A place to PeeVeePee, preferably smaller scale fleets. 100 jackdaws unloading on an incursus and hearing 60 nerds say “rekt lolz” is funny but not really my thing.
(3) I have become much more interested in industry as of late, so people to protect the galaxy against space rocks with is good.
(4) A place where I have a good opportunity to make the iks. Iks r gud and me like them a lot
(5) A group that doesn’t mind the bants. Shiptoasting is good as long as it’s witty and has some style. Salt is bad and makes plump peoples’ hearts explode. No one wants plumpspolsions.

What I offer:
(1) 48m SP into mostly combat skills. All the cruisers to 5 (golf clap for me plz).
(2) A willingness to defend space, or to try to take space away from nerds who fite our nerds.
(3) A salt free diet.
(4) Small scale shiptoasting.
(5) An alt with crappy boosting skillz who can barely fly an Orca.
(6) Active most evenings (US central TZ)

If interested plz hit me up in game or on here. A full API will be required of all members in any corp that is interested, after said corp explains to me how to use it.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hello @Trixie_Lawless,

We are a WH Training Corp/Alliance. We like anyone who knows already what they want out of their EVE content. If you get a chance, please stop by and see who as well as what we are…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

1 Like

Hey Trixie,

I think my group might be a good fit for you. We live in a wormhole, so small gang pvp is our focus, but there are tons of opportunities to get rich in the hole. Our industry wing has taken off surprisingly well recently too, so there would be room for you to contribute there if your interest continues. The group is great, we are active every day and all get along well. The corp is small, but we fit into the alliance very well. If you are interested, I can send you our discord.

Best,

Criz

1 Like

Hey @Trixie_Lawless

You sound like an easy going fun pilot to fly with. I think you’d fit in well with our corp Filthy Peasants. We’re a mid sized lowsec pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We almost always fight larger, wealthier, and more powerful opponents and sometimes come out on top. :slight_smile:

We’re an established corp that has been around for years with the same leadership and great FCs who are on daily. While we don’t enforce any activity requirements we are very active for our size especially during the US TZ and weekends. To answer some of your needs:

1. We are open to people saying anything about how good, bad, or inbetween we are. We all have a good sense of humor but try to keep people from really offending each other.
  2. We’re a 60 man corp so our largest fleets are usually 20 dudes. Most common fleets are around the ~10 man group. We also encourage people to lead fleets or solo if nothing is going on.
  3. As with the Moon Mining changes we’ve also gotten into industry and taking advantage of our ownership of good moons.
  4. Lowsec is very lucrative if you know how to make the iskies. Lowsec DEDs, Clone Soldiers, Mordus, Missions, and Moons all bring in isk equal to or exceeding most 0.0 activities. Less grindy to by far.
  5. Back to point 1. We smack both ourselves and our targets often. A sense of humor is required but harassment against fellow members won’t be tolerated.

I hope this wall of text doesn’t scare you off. If your interested check out our EVE-O post here:

I’d love to chat with you if your interested. Convo Arctanis in game or join our public channel Open Filth

1 Like

Are you between 18-99 years old?
Are you allowed to watch R-rated movies.
Have you ever performed the hellicopterdicking?
Are you a hellicopter pilot named Richard?
Can you stop the Rokh?
Do you really want to stop the Rokh?
Is going to the disco your other favourite activity?
Then it’s time for you to sign up to BlueWaffe, the Bluest of Waffes.

What we offer:

• Explosions
  • Questionable Advice and Tutorials
  • Strong and Stable Memes
  • Hopes and Dreams
  • The Biggest E-Peens
  • No Rhymes Allowed
  • Empty Collection Cups for Tears
  • Hookers and Blackjack
  • Relaxed Enviroment
  • Corp Ships for Roams

What we expect:

• Willingness to use Teamspeak
  • Teamplayers
  • Willingness to pretend to enjoy Admiral Genaral Alagreen’s jokes
  • Willingness to explode
  • Willingness to be self sufficient
  • Ability to accommodate one regulation sized Pineapple to the rear

In all seriousness werehere to PVP lose ships and kill things. Having fun is required. Join “Bluewaffe Pub” in game. Ive also sent you a mail.

1 Like

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

I see that you guys enjoy killing the Cavemen…

I too enjoy killing the Cavemen.

Also I remember Drake Arson being in our OMFG. Channel quite a bit and I think he has been on The Mortal Coil.'s comms a few times.

1 Like

My corp, Vector Galactic, is a lowsec PVP corp part of established lowsec PVP alliance Shadow Cartel. We could be a good fit for you. Check out our ad here https://www.reddit.com/r/evejobs/comments/7t1i4n/vector_galactic_pvp_enthusiasts/
Or shoot me a message, happy to chat :slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

hi mate
check out our post, we are a vet corp established since 2006

1 Like

We’re a US/AU TZ null sec PvP group that specializes in BLOPs and capitals. Shoot me a mail if you’re interested, join our in-game channel Scotch Delivery, or join our discord. Hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Small gang focused, capital able militia currently defending northern sovereignty and ensuring safe trade and industry routes throughout patrolled space during the EU/US TZs.

We offer:

• A team to belong to
  • Sov null space to enjoy
  • Deployment content
  • Regular flash formed gangs
  • Experienced FCs
  • Personal freedom

What we ask:

• You utilise the space we own
  • You fight for the space we utilise
  • You defend our allies
  • You put the fear of god into anyone that finds their way into our space
  • You have a minimum of 20M SP
  • You are capital capable (preferably with alts)
  • You have PVP experience

If you’re interested in being a part and contributing to our successes, feel free to begin the recruitment process by submitting the form linked below. Once you have completed that form, you are also welcome to come join us in our recruitment discord and reach out to one of our recruiters if they have not done so already.

Thank you for taking the time to consider us, successful or not, we wish you luck in finding a community in EVE that is right for you.

1 Like
1 Like

Hey there @Trixie_Lawless!

We are a Lowsec/Nullsec Faction Warfare Corp, and a member of Federation Uprising, the largest and most succesful Faction Warfare alliance in the entire game. We love anyone who knows already what they want out of their EVE experience. If you get the chance, please feel free to stop by and see what we have to offer :slight_smile:

I also sent you an ngame mail, I believe. Here is our link if youre interested. ***STOP PISSING AGAINST THE WIND!*** Join Us, SOL

You will fit in well in Mostly Sober.

Check it: Mostly Sober - Nullsec PVP - Improve your Game and Grow as a Pilot

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.