A GRAND PROJECT UNDERTAKEN - Need support, recruits, friends & enemies

Hello people :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for taking your time to read this post. I hope you will find it interesting and end up supporting this project of mine. Or even better - joining in on the project and helping me develop it. This might not be for everyone but i hope that you will find it interesting nonetheless and spread the word :slight_smile:
I will try to make this post as detailed as possible so be ready for quite a read.
The text will contain information about me, my idea and the project + at the end how to get into contact with me if you want to support or join in on this project.

Background story - About me
I started to play eve online before 2016/05 on a trial account. The reason i started to play it was because i needed/ wanted to play a game wile i was studying and thought that Eve online was a beautiful game that you can play in the background. That was my impression of it. And that was quite true! At least in the area i operated in. I was a miner… The most relaxing activity in the game that worked well with studying. But the more i played the more i delved into the game i became. I even got the idea that i wanted to make a faction. And from that day i have been working towards that goal.
I have had a few corporations, tried a few policies, rules and learned along the way.
The trial account was lost, made a new character after that and played and did those things with that character. Not long ago i made a new fresh one and started from scratch (this one) and finally i am really pushing towards my goal.

THE IDEA
The idea i had at the time were that i wanted to create a faction like the 4 major npc factions that exists within the game. I wanted it to be organised , have a story behind it and have a similarity to the reality in turms of governmental rule and organisation. I could even picture it to become a “role playing” faction. I know that i wanted this thing to end up in null sec but i wanted as well that we would not just be in null sec but all secs. Though, null would be our home.

With these ideas in mind i started to develop the idea throughout the years and now i am taking action since i now am satisfied with the idea i have in mind and wish to develop it. It will be still though trial and error but i hope it will turn out well.

THE PROJECT is newly launched and i am the only one atm developing it (at the time of the writing). I am in need of recruits who wishes to develop this project with me or simply wishes to participate in it. ANY SUPPORT would be very much appreciative and much needed. I am as well looking for new friends & enemies. Meaning ~ that i am looking for any kind of developed or undeveloped groups, corporations, alliances, coalitions that would want to open up a relationship with this project long term. Be it trading partners, mercenaries, businesses, governments or dictators. Heck, even pirates. Who wish to have a good/bad relationship with this project. As a friend or as an enemy.
The only requirement for this relationship would be that it would work well with this project.

So what is the project?

I want to develop several corporations and have them in one single alliance. That alliance will be the “faction”. Those corporations will represent businesses, the social structure and be the governmental body that forms the faction.

The project is developed around “role play” (don’t run away now and try to understand it :slightly_smiling_face: ) and a story. The background story that have formed what the faction now is & guides the players forward. Your own story that you make and develop yourself after the background story as a guide. And the story of the faction that we collectively all develop with the background story as a guides. These stories shall all go hand in hand with the goal in mind and the lore that have been written for the faction.

The project is a functioning society/country/empire/faction/government with all it’s benefits and disadvantages. Where you, the player will be a citizen in it.
There are many rolls to fill in. Your role as a citizen will all be depending on your ambition, wants & needs. Working for the government, a company or just be unemployed. You may even go down the criminal route successfully or unsuccessfully.

A little info about the faction

• Cares about it’s citizenry
  • Striving towards science, knowledge and prosperity
  • Political
  • Seeks the destruction of Amarr Empire
  • Friendly terms with the Gallente Federation
  • Honorable & true to their word
  • Not religious

Contact Information
You can get in contact with me through my choice of voice chat channel, Discord → Trymes Companions . Or you can send mail to me or replay here if you do not have discord installed.

Do get in contact if you got any questions or wish to know more about the project. I know i might have been a little to vague information wise. But do pop in and i will reply as soon as i can. I might not always be available.

1 Like

Sounds like a really good idea i will follow and join the discord later and se how it will go.

1 Like

Sounds good :slight_smile:

Hi,How can i join iam new to this game

The discord link is invald

Oh, so that’s why noone has join the discord :laughing:
Link eddited and should work now :slight_smile:
( @BlueTera )

Just join the discord then let’s have a q&a. Hope to see you there and let’s see if you are a good fit or not for this project :slight_smile:

Still looking for people who might be interested in this grand project of mine.

I am still at it and are looking for people.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.