Miner looking for somewhere to call home

Hi,

Just took eve up couple of months back, done level 1 missions, decided on mining, currenly training up to run an orca.

Would like to join a corp that likes to mine, still pretty new to eve but willing to learn

1 Like

Hi @mashita_Dunier

I am currently developing a long turm project and are in need of capsuleers who would be interested to develop it with me. (Read here to get a small understanding of what am talking about --> A GRAND PROJECT UNDERTAKEN - Need support, recruits, friends & enemies )

Give my project a shot for an interivew or q&a.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Tryme Trymsson

2 Likes

If you are looking to stay in High sec look up Celestial Precision and Loading Alliance in Gelhan. Nice friendly people and they LOVE to mine. Contact Agent Blackbear. Good, friendly guy and always happy to help.
If you want to try Null sec maybe look at our Corp info. Stratotech Industries.
Hope you find what you are looking for and you find a home. Enjoy your gametime.
Fyr Cassell

2 Likes

Hey there! My in-game name is Bowboy686 Renalard, and I’m the CEO of Bandit Baking Club. If you want to know more about us from our post, you can find it here… https://www.reddit.com/r/evejobs/comments/fn2aj5/bandit_baking_club_freight_train_diplomacy_sov_ns/

We’re a social corp first and foremost, and if it’s your thing we play a ton of other games together in addition to Eve. Stuff like Minecraft, multiple MMOs, super active Discord, the works… If you’re looking to have a good social experience I can promise there’s no other corp that will do it as well as we do.

When it comes to in-game content, we’re a founding member of a brand new alliance, Freight Train Diplomacy, and we just took about 6 systems up in Vale of the Silent. It’s prime space for ratting, pvp, and 1j Jita in a JF. Paradise in null tbh. No mandated ops, though encouraged to participate as much as possible. We have content that ranges from gate camps and small gang, to sov warfare and super/titan drops. You can do it all with us, and we encourage it.

Our directors are made of people who are experienced from all aspects of the game. Personally, i have been playing since 2010 and have dabbled with every aspect (Short of supers). We have people in the corp/alliance who can tell help you with whatever aspect of the game you are interested in. Plus we are always looking to expand our industry!

Hit me up if you have any questions.

Fly dangerously, bow

Discord: Bowboy686#7035

2 Likes

Hey Mashita, I read your post, take a look at my recruitment thread as it may be something you want to be part of! We do mining too!

…GM

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.