56M SP Player with 30M SP ALT LF Corp

Hey all, I’m currently looking for a corporation. I recently returned to EVE after a lengthy hiatus. I’ve been running burner missions because I didn’t really know what else to do and those kind of get boring fast atleast for me. Anyway, I don’t really have any hard requirements for a corporation; I am pretty much open to anything. I’ve lived in null sec and wormholes before, but it was quite a while ago. I like to PVP, PVE, and pretty much anything the game has to offer other than industry, and that’s mostly because I’m too dumb to understand it.

I am a laid back, easygoing guy, not going to cause any drama or be a jerk. No problem being in voice or other communication tools. I am EST-based in the US, and most of my skills are combat-orientated. I have an alt that kind of leans more on the industrial side of things. I learn quickly, but definitely will have to be brought up to speed on things.

Hope to hear from you all and find some chill people to have fun with.

Hay bud am looking for new member’s if its pew pew you want we have plenty. My alliance is base in npc null its a very lay back none of the CTA CTA CTA and RL comes first

o7,
if you are looking for a corp to join. feel free to hop on our discord recruitment channel and chat with some people. our alliance is in SOV Nullsec. we arent a big block, so not just going to be a number. we are laid back and like to have fun. Renegade Outcasts

hey lou. Im the CEO of Legion Ascending. We are a part of Gentlemen’s.Club down in nullsec. We are selective on members because we are looking for chill people like us who enjoy eve with friends. The corp is about promoting its members. We aren’t about making billions off our members but the other way around. We want our members to have fun and make a ton of isk so we can enjoy the big toys.

All that is to say we enjoy being a team. Always chilling in comms, talking smack like friends do. We need more pilots like us to become a part of what we are building: a group of friends who like to build and blow stuff up.

Come join our discord and have a chat with us, meet the guys. see what you think.

Heya fella,

Maybe come check out B0SS alliance - we live in NPC nullsec so not too much hardcore sov timer stuff going on but we do have plenty of PvP fleets, lots of blops drops, bit of PvE / indy stuff too. Have a read through our stuff and drop in if you think we might be a match and welcome back :slight_smile:

Check us out in Into the Ether. We are a mostly USTZ Sov-Nullsec based corp living in Scalding Pass.

TSSOC has been around a long time, Lots of great members, laid back no drama, living in Vale, next door to LS and HS !

come check use out

Hey there ‘Big’ Lou Notaginger!

Welcome back to EVE!
I would love it if you considered joining Project Omega Industries! We are a Null. Sec. Corp. based out of Esoteria. I am not going to bog you down with a lot of mumbo-jumbo info. here, thats for later.
What I do want to offer you is an opportunity to join a comfortably large, very active corporation in a very active alliance. We are a strong, fun community of players from all walks of life and I can promise you the community you will find here will be like none other, AND will make this run at EVE a very enjoyable experience!
We have everything to offer in our space - PvP / PvE and EVERYTHING facet of them on a regular, daily basis.

I am going to send you a message in-game with some more details.
I REALLY look forward to chatting with you and seeing if you feel like we are a good fit for you!

Chat soon!
~Odysemus

OH! And, I have linked our corps. recruitment post if you want some more specific details :wink:

if it’s not us, it may be another corp in the same alliance. Alliance is most active in USTZ.

We live in null, are active in null, low and NPSI and are generally an all-round alliance.

You seem like a good fit for the other east coast americans in our corp

Feel free to come have a chat with us.

We live in 0.0 in cloudring (15j from jita). No blues freedom to do whatever you want (or we want as a corp).
We also play other games together daily in our corp discord

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Multiple Corp Moons to mine with associated corp mining Ops.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 30,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

AEGIS VICTORIUM!

We are a close knit community of Eve veterans that has established a new corporation. We are looking for like minded people to join from the ground up and build something amazing!

Our corporation includes people that have diverse playstyles and as such we can support your journey through New Eden; PVP, Industry, Mining and Exploration, we have some of the best players in every play style.

PVP is a requirement. From small skirmishes to large strategic engagements, every member has a place.

We have a zero tolerance for sexism, racism, homophobia and any other kind of hateful behaviour.

All members are expected to be able to speak on comms. Communication is key to our community, having a fun chat about the recent battle, or just a banter of good times!!

We are heavy EUTZ, with players in the AUTZ and USTZ times.

What we offer! And so much more!

• Close knit PvP focused community.
  • Regular structured PvP activities.
  • Corp starter package/handout.
  • Capital ship pathway, training and leadership.
  • Access to rapidly expanding BPO library.
  • Prompt and flexible Corp buy back schemes.

What we expect!

• Active on Discord and in comms while in game minimum.
  • Achieve 7 alliance fleet activity tracking hours a month.
  • Open to learn and grow as a group.
  • No drama or toxicity tolerated.

Application requirements and process.

• 15 million skill points minimum is a recommendation but not a hard requirement.
  • A zKillboard, We are a PVP focused corp. No zKillboard is worse then a red kill board.
  • Skilled pilots or those eager to learn and grow with Aegis Victorium are welcome to apply.

We are not an instant accept corporation; we will have a full background check, interview and probation term upon applying.

Application times vary but this can take 2-5 days.

CLICK HERE to start your journey with Aegis Victorium! Check us out!

Hello Big Lou

League of Gentlemen could be the corp for you.
We have lots of experiance players, and a number that are learning, every day is a school day in EVE though so its a supportive group.

We live in null but venture where ever the content takes us, be that pvp, pve, moon mining, wh gas huffing etc.

The members are older people, know real life comes first, laid back and understanding.
Comaraderie is really important to us.
We have a multiple US based members that play accross the US timezones.

If would like to know more, check out our thread here 👁️‍🗨 League of Gentlemen [INIT.] | Est. 2003 | Null/Low Sec Based | EU/US TZ | Enlisting Experienced Pilots | Activity +++

Our Discord is here League of Gentlemen
Join LOG Pub in-game as well.

Hi there come pop in and have a chat with us, i believe we can deliver the gameplay you like and want to play with a good group as us backing you and all enjoying the game together getting the most from it.

Not going to give a whole promotion kinda speech that i copy pasted to 50 other people.
We are a null sec corp, tit knit mostly US atm corporation living in cloud ring.
No blue donut shenanigans, shoot everything.

Feel free to hop in our discord and have a chat/ask questions