Long-ago returning player seeks small corp

Played eve quite a long time ago and had various amounts of fun and boredom. I never met up with a small and tight nit corp. Fooled around with a smaller PvP corp but I am really looking for more of the industrial side of things. I liked hauling, salvaging and mining but again, I never really got into anything so I’m open to whatever the game has to offer now-a-days, but i very much lean to PvE. My Character has 7.4 million Skill Points, and a few small ships. I am also in the US Navy as an Electronics Technician, so my hours of play are 1200am - 400am Central time, that will be a deal breaker for most I assume.

Anyways, Thanks, i look forward to hearing from ya’ll.

what’s that in EVE time…

We are looking for more PvP players and ratting is good. Here is out forum ad. I will send you an ingame mail too.

Hello!

I would like to invite you to take a look at our corp! We accept players from all timezones, and seeing as we have some players who stay up late in Pacific time, I think you’d fit right in!

Here’s our ad. The Rebel Ore LLC - WE NEED MINERS!

We do plenty of industry and mining. But also have PvP for those who enjoy that too. Feel free to shoot me mail in game at anytime if you have any questions!

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hey @Storne_Reynos

Have you ever considered lowsec as an option? You said you lean towards PvE but if you like to PvE and PVP we might be a good fit for you. Filthy Peasants is a primarily US TZ lowsec pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We also operate some industry such as moon mining, drug manufacturing, and various other activities.

We’re a medium sized corp that has been around for several years with the same leadership we’ve had from the beginning. We understand that RL comes first and there are no activity or participation requirements. We’re a casual group that is always looking for more people to come fly with. We have a great logistics chain from Dodixie to our staging and there are many quiet hours to do any type of activities you want.

If your interested take a look at our recruitment pos here:

Feel free to convo Arctanis in game or join our public channel Open Filth if you’d like to know more.

Howdy!!! Welcome back to EVE! Looks like we would be a great fit for each other! :slight_smile:

We have created a digital family with our corp and we have an industrial sector and a jump freighter sector that is always looking to expand and teach players interested in that along with great mining/ratting and small fleets for interested members. We have active (Over seas) and retired US military in our corp. Our very first corp value is that real life comes first always and we cover all time zones with members from all over the world! Lets connect and have a chat when you have a moment! :slight_smile:

Hello. Welcome back!! Sent you an in game message.

Hey Storne

We are a small-ish group of friends, flying in the The Bastion alliance in nullsec / Delve. Our space has everything to offer, indy, PVP (many forms).

If you are interested, we have a forum post.

Hey we at SINISTER could provide what you seek. Check us out or drop by in our public channsl

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.