Returning Player Looking for Corp

About me
• Returning to EVE after PC and real life issues.
• 4 toons, main having ~140mil SP.
• Totally ISK self-sufficient.
• Knowledge in Incursions, up to C6 WH.
• Trained for Fleet Movement including basic tactics.
• Max Skills + Mindlink Mining Foreman Alt.

Wants
• Looking for a corporation most active from 9pm to 3am EST (5pm to 11pm PST), that would classify itself as a small-medium sized corporation with a good social dynamic. Not looking for too much commitment yet, so basing in high/low sec would be ideal.

If you would be happy to have me and fit my wants, shoot me a mail filling in all the gaps and telling me why I should join your corporation.

Thanks guys, hope to be out there soon o7

• B
2 Likes

Hey man come chat with us!
Running With Wolves [.PACK] Triumvirate. [TRI]

What We Offer:
-PvP Mindset
-Daily PvP Content
-Capital Use/Escalations
-Endless ISK Printing [Mining/Ratting]
-Alliance Wide SRP

Requirements:
-1st account Sub-Caps [Loki/Nightmare/HAC’s]
-2nd account [Sabre/Boosher/FAX/Dread/] *More the better
-ESI Check on ALL accounts

zkillboard: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98569969/
Want to join or find out more information. Jump on our discord http://discord.gg/Gk79xWU

First welcome back to eve! I think you would be a great fit for our Corp, JREX. we are a smaller, player focused Corp within a larger pirate alliance called intergalactic space hobos. Real life is first, but we do want active players. No CTA’s and that null-sec if you don’t show your out business. JREX fleets and alliance fleets usually range from EUSTZ to NATZ. Fleets can be as early at 1700-0530. Of course there’s content everywhere and you can pick and choose which fleets you go to. We have moons to mine and lots of experience in PvPing. We want chill guys who like to PvP. If you mutlibox PvP that’s even better because many of us do that too (it’s not mandatory, but a plus).

So Brandon, start your adventure with JREX today. Our blurb and recruitment thread is linked below.

Hey there, youd be a good fit i think

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

o/ Brandon Come Check out LEUB we run all kinds of PVP fleets from Small gank roams to large SOV warefare.

Red Phoenix Rising. We are in a small pocket of HighSec surrounded buy LowSec space.

• We are looking for returning and new players alike.
  • very relaxed as we all put RL first
    Come and find us in chat: RPR public

My corp is just starting to recruit, I could use another veteran player like myself.

Come and have a chat, we might be the right fit for you.

Hi @BrandonKakta

I think our corp Filthy Peasants may be exactly what you are looking for.

We’re a US TZ pvp corp that lives in the lowsec Placid area. We’re also most active between the times you posted with a wider variety of activity on weekends as well. We are a RL-first corp and as such have no mandatory participation requirements your time is your own.

LOW. is an established corp with active leadership and great FCs that work hard to provide content. Our daily ops include gate camps, roams, hot drops, and blops hunting. We also have weekly strat ops such as structure/offense defense or mining op interdiction. We do anything and everything we can to have a good time without having a massive time commitment.

If you’re interested check out our forum post below and join our public channel Open Filth in game.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.