Looking for a Corp in null sec for a Miner

I am a miner who can almost pilot a skiff and then the next step is a roq. I can also use mining crystals. I can also pilot a blockade runner with covert ops cloak. And I’m currently in the process of buying a Dominax. I am in search of a good corporation with active players and a good amount of members within the alliance. Please pm me or reply to this thread if you are recruiting. P.S. a corporation with a badass name is a plus! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Please convo Dr poom

+10% rocks always, +15% rocks when our moons spawn (we have 3), excellent dead end pocket, good alliance, great people, corp buy back available.

We mine, We drink, We have a good time.

here is our pitch to you: [0.0] Belfast Mining and Brewing is Recruiting!

IC1B4U, Singular Paradox is currently recruiting and depending on your timezone you may find us a good fit. Now I know you said you are looking for a Null Sec corp, but have you ever considered the security of wormhole living? Here’s our spiel:

Singular Paradox is looking for more pilots to bolster our ranks . We are a mature USTZ based casual corp living in Wormhole space. Singular Paradox is looking for pilots that are mature, laid back and understand at the end of it all its just pixels. We do not have mandatory OPs or CTAs. What we do offer is the opportunity for you to experience EVE in a stress free relaxed environment.
We have reguler PvP roams through worm space, low sec and 0.0 with experianced, patiant fleet commanders. Never PvPed, no problem we have plenty of vets that are more then happy to help you along the way. Dont want to PvP, not a problem, we also offer reguler PvE and mining oppertunities to help fund our shameless PvP habits and fatten our wallets.

At the end of the day heres what we can offer:
*USTZ

• Wormhole lifestyle
  • Casual, mature enviroment
  • Regular PvP roams in null, low and worm space
  • Knowledgable FCs
  • Plenty of PvE opportunities to fatten up your wallet

So if you think Singular Paradox may be a fit for you join our chat channel Singular Public or contact vynok, Splendorfire or Rosk Volutar

Hi @IC1B4U_Alphin

Hi Icy!

Sent you an in game mail.

RIOT are always on the lookout for good indy guys!

Lets catch up

Best,

Alt

Hi,
We are recruiting Miners for Null sec.

Please join channel “Voices U’K” in game to talk to a recruiter.

Heyo!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

My corp is in NULL sec and we have a very relaxed game play additude. We don’t require you to be on 24/7 like some corps and we like to have fun. We shoot roids, moons and ice. We fly in EU and US TZ. Only requirement is:

1. Getting on Comms when in game (Team Speak)
  2. Having a seperate “local” window up and watching it
  3. Have fun and participate with other corp members.

This is the basics of flying in EvE anyway so not really asking much!! If you want to make ISK, have fun, and no game log on requirements then ping me “in game” and we can talk. Also look for my corp ad and then join our public channel.

Fly Smart
Eowarebin Ginen

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.