Looking for a new group to fly with 141 million sub capital main + This industrial toon

Looking for a null group to fly with. My main can pretty much fly any sub capital will slot right in to fleet composition. Looking for a group that has space in null, a reasonably stocked market hub, The ability to hire JF pilots to import and export products. Reasonable taxes on POCOs and ratting is a huge plus. I work long and hard hours and real life comes first to me. Maturity and professionalism are important to me and can determine if I stay with your group or not. I play the game to relax and have fun, If I can make ISK I’ll fight for our space. I enjoy solo raiding/small gang raiding enemy ratters and miners as well and good fleet fights.

Hello, I am ceo of Omerta. and sounds like you would be a perfect fit for our corp.

Feel Free to pop into our public channel or convo one of our recruiters for more info.

Hope to hear from you soon! o7

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Reading over your post, I can say that we have what youre looking for. Given the current situation, I would prefer a conversation over TS or Mumble. Damage Plan is a small corp looking to expand. Please feel free to drop me a line ingame, or join our public channel DPREC.

Rygar Tivianne
CEO Damage Plan

Thanks for your time and consideration. I look forward to meeting with you guys. I have tommorow off of work so hopefully I will be able to meet with you all soon.

Gull

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.