Looking for PVP

Looking for an active group. No WHs please.

Looking for PVP at all levels, from frigs to supers.

Want people that I can play with that want to go out and make things happen.
Have dedicated capital alt or two.

Let me know what you got.

West coast US TZ

Also if you cant even bother to type something then just keep on moving, your copy and paste spam is not welcomed here.

We’re primarily focused on the smaller types of fights (frigates-cruisers), but we’re focused on PvP and targets are plentiful. Take a look if you’re interested…

Hey XJ59,

We are a small group of PVPs based out of Curse so no Sov grind or the like. Very active during US TZ but also EU based so if you get on a bit earlier or stay on very late should be covered.

Hit us up on Enslave Public nad have a look at

Lord

Give us a look, would love to talk with you. Feel free to join our pub channel “Pew Sqaud Pub” If I am not on others will be, plus they can always ping me at anytime.

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

We’re a US TZ Nullsec corp. I think we’re exactly what you’ve been looking for… Eve mail me, or Convo me, if I don’t convo you first.

Sent you a mail in-game, take this as a free bump :slight_smile:

Hey m8 you might fit in our corp and alliance stop by our post

Come into our public chat and we can have a proper talk if you’re on tomorrow!

Hope you’re having a good night, sent you a hand typed mail in-game!

Hey dude, come hang in our in game or discord if we interest you!