230 mil + toon looking for a pvp Corp ( pref not null)

Old toon and player looking to step Back into the pvp scene looking for a low sec close knit groups or other more prosperous pvp experiences

You Are Welcome With us :grinning:

Hi Binaida,

The morgue. could be a good option for you m8.

we are a small and independent pvp group that operates in pochven and just pew pew and nothing else.

If you want to know more just have a look at our latest vid below and get a better idea of what we do

join our discord if you like and talk with us for a bit

cheers
prim

Good Day Binaida

We in the UK/ EU time zone and my corp might be for you. I took off some time due to RL stuff and want to come back and build a new home for myself and for others to fly with.

My corp is called Dark Eclipse Academy [DARCA] and it is at the infancy stage. I want to get that core group of about 10 to 15 people that can help me grow and also help me mould the corp into something amazing. If you think you might be that guy then we are happy to have you.

Our first 6 months will focus more on high sec / low sec stuff with us using High sec as a base but then venturing into low to get the pvp shakes on. We are close to Jita and so it’s not an issue to get ships fitted and then go roam in either cal/gal mil or even take the back door road into Min/Ama Mil zone. We also close to Pandemic Horde space so null trips are a thing.

Most of the guys that I have been speaking to also want to do some blops stuff so we will always be looking for some hunters and other blops pilots.

RL is always first with me. I have 2 kids and cannot be online every night. So if you want a more chill place then we are that place. Rather than a corp it’s more a gathering of old and new that do stuff together when online and able to play.

I hope you give us a look.
Our in-game channel is: DARCA
Discord can be found here: DARCA

hallo mate, welcome back to hell, youd be a great fit. [AUTZ PEW] [Super Serious OP Gaming PVP] - Agartha Forgeries has sent a friend request to your BALLZ - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums. Check us out.

bump!

At Almost Dangerous (Wolves Amongst Strangers Alliance), we believe everyone has a place on our Killboard !

We live in a non-effect C5/C5 wormhole with a growing AU time zone and a stable EU and US time zone. We are looking for experienced pilots to join our ranks in making wormhole space almost dangerous.

Initiative, humor and a willingness to get straight into combat are our core values.

What we can offer you:

➭ PVP
➭ Training and advice for new pilots, new FCs and fleet combat
➭ Static C5 connection
➭ A wardec free experience
➭ Industrial facilities for enterprising pilots
➭ Decent PI
➭ A very social group to have fun and talk with

What we expect from you:

➭ The ability to fly atleast one of the listed ships from both shield AND armor doctrines:

• Armor: Leshak, Guardian, Damnation
  • Shield: Nighthawk, Loki

➭ Interest in making J-Space more fun and content rich
➭ Willingness to train into corp doctrine ships over time
➭ Self-sufficiency
➭ Laid-back attitude
➭ Full ESI
➭ 50+ Million SP

Communication needed:

➭ TeamSpeak (main voice coms)
➭ Discord

If you’re interested, come and talk to us in our in-game public channel “Almost Dangerous Public” or join our public chat on Discord: Almost Dangerous Public !

Our recruiters are:

US-TZ:
HillofMoney
Liam Europa
Koryitsu

EU-TZ:
Nishius Khurelem
Mai Stormheart
Luna Valen

AU-TZ:
Dark Hoshino

Hello binaida gateat,

It’s always a delight to see seasoned pilots looking to rekindle their passion for PvP in New Eden! At Cryptopia, we believe in the sheer thrill and camaraderie that come with close-knit groups engaging in skirmishes.

While our primary base is in J-space, our explorations and activities frequently lead us into the heart of lowsec. Your desire for a tight-knit group resonates with our philosophy. We prioritize meaningful interactions and teamwork over sheer numbers.

Furthermore, we’re always exploring new avenues and strategies to enhance our PvP experiences. With your old toon and expertise, you’d bring invaluable insights to our group, and together we could embark on some truly memorable campaigns.

If you’re intrigued and want to explore further what Cryptopia offers, please consider joining our Cryptopia public channel or dropping by our Discord at [CYPTA] Cryptopia for a chat.

Let’s carve out new adventures in the cosmos, binaida gateat. Looking forward to potentially flying alongside you!

Warm regards,
Serathi Geos
CEO, Cryptopia

Hi

Yes, we’re an active US TZ only pvp corp in FW. We average about 500 kills per month. We specialize in small gang setups of 3-10 pilots.

See corp advert for more info including discord and other info.

Hello, In Holy Hunters

We are looking for active players , who are primarily focused on PvP . We are a C5/C5 wormhole corporation full of blood thirsty multi boxers. We do not care about zkillboards or how good of a pilot you are. We care about the desire to learn, learn to be self-sufficient and to blow ships up, either our side or theirs. No trash talking in local and no insult towards different community members.

We are building a community towards having fun over voice chat , making jokes and having our own inside jokes while still being more serious once content is found. We are looking for people who don’t mind taking risky fights, jumping through End of Life or crit wormholes to get a fight. A night made of laughs and kills is the core of the corporation

What we are looking for:

• Scanning skills lvl IV and a covert ops ship
  • The willingness to create your own content
  • A Working microphone which is used by joining an active voice channel
  • A " no hard feelings attitude" when losing ships
  • Better take risky fights than no fight
  • Team Player
  • 20M SP Minimum
  • Fly without leadership around

What we offer you:

• Competent Fc’s with over 5 years of WH experience with FC training
  • Armor/shield brawl
  • Skirmish
  • Defense eviction
  • C5 PVE + farmholes opportunities
  • 85% corp buyback program
  • Frequent PvP ops
  • Free ammo or modules in stock
  • A set of core values that keeps us classy
  • In game skill plan for every doctrine
  • Scouting leads to PvP loot

“A warrior’s greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius.

If interested, either join our Holy Hunters or join our public in game chat : Holy Hunters Room

Good afternoon,

Have you thought about Almost dangerous we live in C5 with a C5 static we are a pvp group please see our killboard Almost Dangerous | Corporation | zKillboard.

We try to engage in mostly WH pvp but not limited to Null roams and black ops as well as low sec all out of our wh chain.

get in touch with us if your interested

Inevitable Outcome - WH PVP CORP - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Hey, Come check us out.

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people ✪ US/EU TZ ✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.