Looking for UK/ EU corp

API checks are mandatory in every decent corp.

I think our definition of decent is very different.

Wild.Hunt Alliance is kicking open its doors to corporations and individuals!

What/Who/Where Are We?
We are community first and a PVP alliance second.
We hold SOV NULL in the beautiful region of Fountain.
We actively aim to maintain incomes and content for our members,
and leadership works to maintain transparency, minimizing under the table rub and tug.
We are an alliance member of the Heathens coalition, other members include Iron Armada and Feign Disorder; both of which are also PVP communities.

What Do We Offer?

• Upgraded SOV NULL
  • Low Taxes
  • Hands On Leadership
  • Regular Small Gang Roams and Large Scale Fleets
  • A Short Blue List
  • Funloving Community

What Do We Ask?

• Utilize The Space We Fight For!
  • Fight For The Space We Utilize!
  • Follow Corporation and Alliance CoD!
  • Contribute To The Community
  • Train Into and Fly Our Doctrines
  • TS3/Discord

Newer bros ( & alphas ) are welcome, we will train you and teach you how to enjoy EVE. Understand that upon joining, you will enter a probationary membership period, corporation CEOs will lift this at their own discretion. Understand also that we are primarily an omega community, we aim for all members to become omega.

Member Corporations Include:

• The Cwn Annwn
  • Gods -n- Monsters
  • Nihil Ad Abyssi
  • Creative Winning I.N.C
  • Lagese Smuggling Co
  • Laughing Jackass
  • The Last Void

Join our alliance discord ( linked below ) and introduce yourself!

Greetings Blackd0g

We are a corporation that likes to get involved in all aspects that EvE Online has to offer.

We are active, friendly and not afraid to take on and build up even the newest of pilots.

We have a vast amount of experience amongst our pilots, that thrive on the opportunity to help and develop new members and our corporation into something even more great than what it is.

So if you’re ambitious, not afraid to get your hands dirty, enjoy good banter and not too shy to talk on comms, then come on over to our public channel. We would love to hear from you.

Public Channel – Lizards Pub

Recruitment Status – Open

What we look for :

18+ Years of age
Voice comms
15+mil SP
The hunger to smash people in the face
Solid sense of humour, we love the bants
What you can expect :

Strong UK/EU time zone presence
Daily PVP roams
Solid leadership
Active members
Experience and willing to assist
Corp JF service
Sov
Weekly BLOPS fleets

We aren’t a UK corp, we are a multi-TZ organization. However, we have LOTS of EUTZ players! :star_struck:

Unfortunately, we can’t provide this as we live in non-FW LOWSEC (i.e. BEST SEC) :thinking:

How about an entire ALLIANCE of the most villainous and cutthroat PIRATE’s in all of New Eden! That’s right, those dastardly Darwinism bois of KHANID LOWSEC are looking for YOU! :skull_and_crossbones: :dizzy_face: :skull_and_crossbones:

If you’re interested in LOWSEC roams and 0.0 pokes (Querious and Delve predominantly), come on out! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

CLICK BAIT >>>

UK/EU Corp right here… though we do need API… Practically a manditory requirement for every null sec alliance

Thanks allot for the response, maybe next year when I reach that 15mil SP mark ill be in contact :slight_smile:

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Thanks for the response Rendiir but I did take a look at the UKC once before and the mandatory API isn’t for me…as a representative of a UK based alliance I assume you understand my problem with the guilty till proven innocent concept that is fascicle API checks and I can’t in good conscience be under the leadership of people that have such invasive requirements, but truely thank you for the consideration.

No problem. Don’t rule out giving UKC a go. you’d be suprised what we have to offer members.

I seariously wouldnt worry about giving your API out. there is no way that anyone can try and steal anything from you. i can understand the concern for people being nosy and looking through your assets then trying to scam you but that is not us.

As a recruiter i have scaned through recruits sheets for anything that raises any flags… never check them again.

Nah it’s not a worry about my assets, iv’e been around the internet long enough to know a scam lol

It’s the basic principle of the matter…it may seem cynical in a game of all things but “innocent till proven guilty” isn’t just a thing people say.
The presumption of innocence ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat Is a universal human right, one of which paranoid people in this game are inclined to ignore.

I have 3 characters, 1 of which is part of another corporation I don’t hide that fact…but for someone to request access to my contacts/ flight habbits/ clone locations/ spending habbits is invasive.
If high value items and positions of power were to be discussed then yes, I totally understand why someone would request a more intensive screening process…but at a recruiting level :-/ (the process also isn’t reversed when it’d be just as relivant to have leaders offer THEIR full API).

Again, thank you but its not based on worrying about my stuff, its concern about anyone that would be that intrusive.

@Blackd0g

While we do need API’s, it’s not a full API. We ask for everything apart from Jump Lones, Bookmarks etc, it’s more for Skills and Unusual Assets, for example, ~ Pilot has a Super and may need help moving assets, might have been given it by an Enemy Alliance etc, Random payments from enemies etc always a concern.

However we actually use API’s for something far more automated, we use them to keep our comms clear of neutrals/enemies/ex-members when you leave our Corp, your API updates, removes you from our forums/comms etc and then auto deletes it. The idea is to minimize the chances of us having spies lingering for years in your comms and then suddenly appearing later on, not to mention a lot less tedious when assigning someone roles/permissions/passwords to about 6 different coalition/alliance websites/timers/fleets/comms and has become a necessity simply for ease of access.

Renter corps who are not involved in many things etc can understandably don’t need API’s however you’re thinking of Corporations as something their not, they’re effectively jobs and APIs are like a Resume, part of a Screening process for bad eggs, much like interviews and references, unfortionately this game encourages dishonesty and CCP doesn’t have any retribution like other games or Real Life for Cheating etc so you have to expect reasonable measures to be taken to reduce this possibility, add an ingame systems where theft and AWOXING actually has punishable acts and you can to some degree rely on your “innocent until proven guilty” doesn’t work here as a result of no retributional acts from “law enforcement”.

Sorry for the derail!

1 Like

I refuse to give my API to anyone too (and have never given it to anybody) and I’ve been a pariah for 5 years and was only able to find 2 decent corps to join in that time. Fair play to you if you stick to your guns.

It’s a strange one really, there’s awoxers and thieves that hand over their API and jump corp every week and they have no problem getting into a corp to steal and kill. API key is 99% psychological.

1 Like

No need to apologise atall and I really do appreciate the detailed response and reasoning …but as you stated it’s kind of like the “resume” if you will, and thought you raise a few other points the reasoning boils down to it being more like a criminal database check than a resume (which you only do once you have the job)
The resume would generally be the application.

I know it can be a cutthroat game dont get me wrong, but it’s people and distrust that encourage dishonesty not the game.
But yea I do expect reasonable measures…full API check’s are not reasonable measures though and the reasoning for them are very lacking.

All of the big events or backstabbings in eve were from trusted people, API’s didn’t protect them and though you had some good points it was still based on corp intel/ paranoia and ease of use for the corp and it’s best interests doesn’t lay with the player.

If these checks were done on individual characters then I could somewhat agree but it dosen’t and is intrusive on CCP’s paying members.

Thankyou again for the detailed description of your use of API’s but I still don’t think there is any valid reason for them…was a good read though :slight_smile:

Totally agree on that.

Awoxers slipping through the net will happen with or without the API checks all they do is set a precedent for distrust.

If I wanted to ■■■■ someone over for a trillion isk it wouldnt be too much trouble to make a brand spanking new account to do it with…would be worth it in the long run… API checks didn’t save Co2 or all the other corps that got back stabbed so it’s a redundant format only used to be nosy n see what your doing with all your characters lol

Honestly, I just wanted to explain why some of us use them, it’s also an offer of reassurance even if it is only to placate the masses that checks are being done, but I get where your point comes from, the issue is though the “innocent until proven guilty” perspective assume laws and guidelines which can be used to enforce what is considered “criminal” but nothing is criminal in eve, so innocent until proven guilty means nothing as there’s is no guilty or not in a judicial manner.

There are also numerous occupations out there that require criminal checks to be done Prior to you getting the job

• Police.
  • Post Office.
  • Revenue and Customs
  • Schools (any post)
  • Social Services

While this is a game, your basis and logic for your point are skewered, if you’re applying to a renter/HS Corp is a “normal job” comparison, if you’re after a serious ish null-sec corp it’s considered “military” in nature so these checks are normal in real life.

Pandemic Horde do not require API’s unless you join their Capital groups etc however, their ratting systems for general members who also PVP is literally filled every single day with reports of AWOXING, minimum SP requirements and checks using APIs/Killboards for interactions of killing Blues etc (You’d be surprised at how many tools out there can auto scan this information for you rather than traweling through information like most nullsec corps do). the checks, if done right can allow you to reject people who have alts who have Cyno’d in enemies, who have shady backgrounds, have had any issues or stupidly forget to delete a mail from theeir ceo who kicked them for drama etc.

While it might not stop a smart spy/griefer it does catch some, and it’s because of this I have personally seen a few “issues” and rejected applications as a result it does work, it’s a necessary evil in new Eden.

There are also numerous occupations out there that require criminal checks to be done Prior to you getting the job

Police.
Post Office.
Revenue and Customs
Schools (any post)
Social Services

Those are called Jobs, this is a videogame. The difference is if I allow someone from a company to do a background check on me in real life I’m confident that they’re a professional who is legally obliged to be confidential with what they find. When you hand your API over to some spergtastic autist in eve you have no idea who you’re giving it to.

Which you can then always delete afterwards if you don’t stay in the corp. I agree with the whole it shouldn’t be used as a recruitment tool, but once you join using it for Operational Security is still a useful tool. While comparing “this” to a job, yeah but this is also your game information being used in a game so… it’s not like people are asking for your real life info for the game, their asking for game info in a game.

It’s better to think of it like this - even a ccriminal database check doesn’t stop you doing shady stuff IRL however it deters people who have done shady stuff previously and allows you to have those people not approach you as you can easily identify those individuals.

Agreed so you normally sppeak to people and they should only be asking for the API if they want to recruit you after having a chat, i.e. the criminal check as you coined it with the intention of having you join fully upon review of it. Using it as a recruitment tool is probably overly w.e but honestly, if there’s a measure which offers even a small chance of stopping one bad player joining, people are going to want to use it,

it’s not like people are asking for your real life info for the game, their asking for game info in a game.

Many do, I’ve had virus scripts sent to my email after I left a corp, I’ve had people from eve send me google maps screenshots of the front of my house, and then you have people like this

Honestly it’s better to be a loner than go down this road with the likes of the people who play eve. I will give nobody a single thing, not my email, facebook, API key or anything else.