New station service - Logistics

It wont be the end of the world. Besides this mechanic may not neccerily mean less stuff is transported through space.

First of all it only works within the same solar systems, second of all it means that some systems utility may increase and demand for stuff going in and out of that system increases resulting in MORE stuff actually being freighted through space.

OP, why should the developers take away the game play for players who make a living hauling for other players

Im curious how many people freight stuff around for a living in the same system? If CCP dont implement this they make life harder for people who live in less populated systems where pilots ARE NOT available to haul. So when you think about it this mechanic helps those who spread out more.

But more importantly, please learn to comprehend what i write. I already suggested that it should only work in the same solar system, so people who freight from one solar system to the other will not be affected.

I also suggested that solar systems where this mechanic is used alot should be more expensive, similar to how research and manufacturing system cost work. This means that players who do freight may actually be able to do it cheaper in systems that are really busy.