Noob LF Corp

Hi there.

Im new to eve. So new even that im just getting downloaded now before i delve into the depths of Eve online.

Ive played a number of different MMOs over the past ten years and im looking for a new game in which to set up shop and get stuck into long term.

Im 35 and from the UK and would ideally be looking for a socialable guild that is active, uses voice comms, is willing to help a noob who is progressive but not elitest when it comes to MMOs and hopefully isnt a massive corp that causes all of the individuals to become lost.

Im only 5 or 6 days a week and am always willing to get stuck into group activities.

So, if anyone has space or knows of a corp that might fit, please drop me a line.

2 Likes

Evening.

My corps a small but growing one in the Razor Alliance and we’re looking for pilots to come PVP and have some good home space to make Isk in.

We have a good structure and some dedicated pilots to teaching newer players the ropes and we’re all more than happy to answer any questions you might have.

RezCo Discord - Home of the Dank Memes

HANKY- Righteous Choirboys @Pestis Primus

We are a pvp based multi timezone corp with a long heritage in wormhole space!

Join our public channel and have a chat!

See you in space!!

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

In-game EVEMAIL sent

Hi , I would like to apply to join your corp. let me know the process. Thanks

Hi there!

White Fang Militia [F3R4L] is a newbie friendly corp with loads of experience training newbies into PvP. Give us a shout in-game :slight_smile:
o7
Xak

Hello Pestis Primus,

If you get a chance, come see what we are all about…

We are a WH Training Corp/Alliance and would love to have you come hang with our gaming community.

Hope to see ya in space,
o7

Join us in game @ “Nexis. Public” or convo me

Last Rites. is recruiting! We are a new small corp based in Orvolle in the Placid region. We are focused on small gang pvp and helping our members grow. I’d love to have you in my corp. Good luck!

If you haven’t already found a home… try this.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/s-r-is-recruiting-new-members-and-corps/34450

Non-elitist attitude -> check
Small enough for individuals to be known, but with enough ppl to not feel lonely -> check
Willingness to teach new players both pve and pvp mechanics -> check.

Join Renegade Stars ingame channel or contact me via chat or eve-mail. o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.