6.6mil SP Newbro looking for Corp to progress with

Hi all

Pretty newbro here but I’ve played a fair few MMOs. I’ve been cruising about highsec for my whole time so far, doing some mining, some PvE, getting to grips with mechanics, dodging a few ganks. The starting corp chat, from mental breakdowns in chat and the trolls, is wonderously hilarious but I think it’s time to move on :joy:

I’m looking for a corp that gets involved in a range of stuff. I’d like to do some more mining, some PvE and learn some new content like PvP, industry etc.

I’m active 3 maybe 4 evenings a week GMT times, sometimes all day on sunday if I’m a hungover mess and all I can achieve is crawling downstairs, having a fry up, play some EVE and contemplate my life choices.

Friendly and fun atmosphere is a major point, I’m here to have fun and a good social atmosphere is a huge part of it. Plenty content but a laid back approach to activity times would be good too, EVE is a hobby, sometimes life or surfing takes first place.

if you can do rat and interest in fight against people, come here :slight_smile:

Hey there. Check us out, we might be right up your street. Have a read of our advert and send us a mail if you like what you see.

Unity of Suns

hey … look into this corp
we really do a lot of different stuff in eve and the time zone should fit your play time well

contact me ingame please

JuuR

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hey @Budz_Tokin if you’ve not already found a Corp give [.FRAG] a look [.FRAG] Fractured Glory wants you!

Thanks for all the replies everyone! Got a lot of corps to look through and see how I think we’ll fit, some of you will definitely hear from me in the next few days with more questions

edit currently without a microphone too so any looking for voice coms, I’m currently waiting on Amazon delivering my new headset

Hi @Budz_Tokin

Sounds like you’d fit right in with us in The Riot Formation [RIOT.]

We do a fair amount of PVP and provide for that by being self sufficient in industry too. We also have guys who like to go ratting when necessary. That pretty much covers everything.

We are a nullsec corp up north in Deklein and we’re part of Darkness [DARK.]

We’re EU and US so will work nicely with your timezone.

Speak to @Wishdokkta_CEO for GMT/EU

Here’s our CEO and we have guys whio can certainly help you progress.

Here’s Wish’s blurb about us. Please get in touch:

Hey Budz, I am the recruiting officer for the Krieg 7th Brigade. We are a small corp making big moves and we need your help. we are accepting all types of pilots from industry to pvp. From bittervets to newbros. We have people that can help you learn and/or reacquaint yourself with Eve. If you are interested in Incursions we got your back. if you are interested in the PvP combat, then join the fight. If you just like mining and researching and running the market, we have room for you here too! We just ask for voice communication and the willingness to be part of a team. We have pilots of old and new alike and indulge in all types of content. Only able to fly Frigates? We can help Will require API with application. Don’t worry, we’re friendly. Voip via Discord will be required.(seriously. i dont care if its broken English, you must be able to understand And be willing to talk) Discord Channel link below.

Operate out of high and low sec
Mic Required
be willing to be part of a team
no sp requiment
no specialization requiment

FREGE is looking for new members to our community. We have been around since 05 so have a good base. We are US TZ and always put RL first. We have always been about the fact that we are playing internet spaceships. We are doing a complete reboot as now all of our founders are retired from the military so no more deployments. Our guys have a plethora of knowledge and don’t mind helping someone learn the ropes. Give myself, Katar Aman, or Neverous a shout in game. Or you can catch us in the FREGE channel.

Best of luck in your search for a new corp.

Hi

I saw your posting of the forums that you are looking for a corp since returning to the game. I am the ceo of a Nullsec corp called New Eden Development Corp, which is an industrial corp based in Catch.

We are also part of a broader alliance called Warped Intentions. Our alliance is in the process of taking sov in a number of systems here in Catch.

We are a friendly corp with no drama. We understand that real life comes first and Eve is a game which should be enjoyed not seem like work.

What we do:
Mining
Ratting
Invention
Production
Exploration
PVP -Sov warefare

And we are a US TZ based corp, however the alliance has people in all time zones.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in please reach out to me.

Cliff Athonille
Ceo New Eden Development Corp

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.