Possible new place to call home

Looking at options for mew place to hang ones hat. I enjoy pvp but really looking for a place with activity at least to bs with not sure where kinda open to that (As long as it isn’t Goons or some such). Looking for a place, preferably null or whs. Open to merc work as well. US TZ mainly, beyond that ask what you wish.

1 Like

Hey there we are a Ustz pvp Corp based in amarr fw. Hit me up if your interested, we have a lot of fun and get good fights.

Diesel

we might be what you are looking for… come check us out

Hey boss try looking at FUITA, we are part of the Pen is Out allaince (gallente fed) up in black rise low sec. We got lots of content available, whether it’s solo, small gang, or large fleet fights we can provide it all. Self sufficiently is the name of the game. Feel free to hit me up in game or join the channel “fuita pub”. I look forward to hearing from you. Fly safe man!

Still looking for a place, preferably null or whs. Open to merc work as well. feel free to pm or mail me if you are not interested in replying on forums.

Are you struggling to decide upon what Corporation fits your play style? Has Eve got you questioning the very future of your life? Does Highisec make you cringe?

Join Indecision - Time to Decide!

We’re a Null-sec group that basically gets stuff done, has a laugh and doesn’t really do Drama, plenty of fleets, lots of activity and some of the most chill people I’ve ever had the joy of playing with.

Look us up on the SOV Map and you’ll see if our space meets your requirements, plenty of PVE and PVP to be had.

Hi mate o7

I am part of Capital Fusion (CAPF) corporation that is based in nullsec and its part of big alliance.
We are small tight group of ppl that are in search of more crazy ppl to join our fleets that are 24/7.
We are active trough all timezones its 50/50 on US and EU. If you wonna join or talk to us pls join our public
EvE channel CapF Public and all questions will be answerd there.

Thx

Valkyrie Freya

Mostly Sober has got you covered. We are a chill group of semi-professionals, so IRL is understood. We are building a pocket of space with our alliance and coalition, so there is PVP to be had, Mining to be done, and programs in place to grow.

Check us out IG recruitment channel, or eve-mail me directly.

KL

Thanks to those that replied no decision has been made.

Still considering options. bump etc.

1 Like

Since you’re still considering options I’ll go ahead and throw this out there. We’re a new faction warfare corp looking for pvp pilots. We focus primarily on small ship fleets but want to move into bigger doctrines as we grow.
We don’t plan to do fw forever, so if growing a pvp corp from the ground up sounds interesting to you send me a message or reply here and we’ll talk more.
Fly dangerously.

Hey Forest! I was curious if you have considered WH Space! Texas Law. Is a youn C2-null/C5 group. We focus on small and nano gang (plenty of battleships can fall within that category) and kind of seek the fights where multi-boxing and transversal make the difference. We primarily PvP out of the null static but often find fights in WH space as well! WH space is a lot of fun and a bit less spooky given access to citadels and more 3rd party programs such as Siggy! If your interested or want to chat more shoot me a mail in game!

Are you looking for a US corp or open to EU corp/coaltion that is active until around 2am eve time

I an not against eu corps/alliances my play time is primarily US often after 0200 eve time.

ah well we generally get off at that time i mean few in coalition stay up all night coz they messed up their sleeping patterns haha but yeh wouldnt fit our prime playing time is now until 2am basically with a lot coming on around 9pm and staying on until 11.30pm ish

After 02:00 hours for alot of corps or alliances is a tall order except for AU TZ corps.
But we have guys on at varying hours. I myself play from 23:00-04:00 on the weekdays and varying hours on the weekends. alot of Pew Pew goin on but after awhile it will settle down to an avg rate.

Hello @Forest_Archer,

With your experience, I have no doubt you would have a blast hanging out with us as we have a wide variety of solid Corporations within the Alliance. If you get a chance, come take a closer look at who and what we are…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known!

If your interested we run a very active US TZ group. C3 w/ C3/C5 Statics. I’ll toss you a message in game.

For more info

Greetings Forest Archer,
Please see my post Worm hole coalition looking for pilots and corps on what we have to offer. Contact me if that peaks your interest.
Regards
Varrek RexDraco

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.