Looking for corp, null sec pvp based

Evening , lads. I am looking to join a corporation with pvp based goals and mostly focused in null sec. I am all subcap main race ships and t2 subcap weapons trained pilot, around 90+m sp, self sufficient and open minded. Large corporations are way too much headache for me, small corp with pvp goals would be great. I am based on BST (GMT +0) timezone, however I work night shifts, so on my days off I will be playing night time. US timezone corps are alright in my case. Let me know if somebody is willing to take me under their wing, cheers.

Hey! My corp is a smaller USTZ focused group with a growing eutz contingent.

Privi Partizan is the executor corporation of the Asymmetric-Warfare alliance. We do a ton of BLOPS, small-midscale fleets, as well as other forms of hot dropping gameplay.

We are based in scalding pass and have minimal allegiances to other groups, we simply do whatever it takes to get more kills.

Our corp killboard: Privi Partizan | Corporation | zKillboard

If you want to go somewhere where individuals are valued and you contribution will be as big as your want to feel free to click the link below and talk to me or another corp member.

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance that’s currently active in GalMil, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

Long time corp, living in a busy area of Null

come say hi !

Hail Lala Fustafa, do you consider yourself pure and righteous of heart? Do you dislike those preying on the ignorant and honest as much as we do? The Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is calling every righteous soul to fight the waves of chaos and plunder, helping to build a New Eden where virtue thrives.

[The narrative rephrased]

Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is an established corp of kindred spirits that has a character requirement (instead of a skillpoint requirement), with strong branches in PVP, PVE, industry and mining. As member of the Sev3rance alliance [-7-] we live in 0.0 space Fade. In PVP we fly everything from frigates to capitals, making already more than 42.000 kills on the enemies of a just civilization.

Interested? Check our full corp ad or join our discord.

hello we are located in catch and querious join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you REPZ

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.