Looking for a null sec PvP focused corporation

I am returning to the game after a 1-year break. Lots of experience over the years in all areas of the game. Null sec, low sec, wormhole.

100ish mil sp main can fly most sub-capitals.
80 mil sp dread and carrier alt.

Looking for a corp with US and EU TZ player base. I prefer small gangs and midscale PvP. Not super interested in 500-man fleet blob warfare.

You Are Welcome With Us :slightly_smiling_face:

o/

Small scale in sov, but we are most active on eutz.

TSSOC has been around a long time, lots of Great and active members. Living in an active area of Null.

Come check out what we can offer

hi there m8

welcome back and GL finding a good place to call home.

If you like small and midsize pvp, then please make sure to check us out in the vid below. If you dont mind that is :slight_smile:

If you like to speak to us feel free and join our discord and just say Hi!

cheers
prim

Good day and welcome back to New Eden!

I’d like to pitch hyper Meme Industries, we are a PVP and indy corp out in nullsec. We are a smaller and growing corporation looking for more pilots. Our timezones are Eu and US so we can be a good match.

We have a mix of meta and off meta doctrines and generally have smaller fleets. Of course the alliance also has a lot of fleets on going but on corporation level we run smaller fleets.

We also have good isk earning options and we got access to a super umbrella to put your dread to good use for isk making.

If any of that sounds interesting, please reach out on our discord: Hyper Meme Industries

If you want some more information please check out our forum post: [EU/US] [NS] Hyper Meme Industries: Do stupid stuff responsibly! PVP and Indy focussed corp

Thanks in advance for your time and good luck with the search!

I will contact you in game or you can reach out to me on our discord. I think we can offer something that might be of interest to you…

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people ✪ US/EU TZ ✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

Still looking

Hey, come talk to us at running with dogs Discord, we may be able to offer exactly what you’re looking for!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.