Question about corporations creating contents

Hi there !
I’m a new comer in Eve and I would like to know if it exists some corporations focused on creating online events and in particular, races, rallies, treasur quests…
I found the game’s mechanics perfect for this kind of challenges and would like to be a part of it.
Thanks !

There used to be the Sub-warp Racing Venture, the Interstellar Racing Championship, and a few others I’ve forgotten the names of. Sadly, I don’t think any are currently active, at least not in the racing area.

I sometimes think about organizing a sub-warp race myself (the citadels have given me some ideas for tracks), but I like racing a lot more than organizing one.

I checked up in game and all those corporations are effectively sleeping. Think a rally with riddles related to the lore could be fun ! Maybe could it be running with the dev api ! Sounds good!
Don’t forget to alert us if you find the motivation ! I don’t have enough time to think about and still know anyone in New Eden.
See you on the starting block !!

Heads up! (This one is hosted by roleplayers in character.)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.