Returning 19mil SP PvP pilot looking for new home

Hey guys, I’m a 19 million skillpoint late EU/early US timezone player. I’m mainly a PvP pilot, but I also dabble in PvE occasionally to pay the bills. My pilot is mainly focused in flying PvP ships and fits. My skills are a little outdated seen as I haven’t had an active Omega account since March, but I believe my piloting skills are somewhat present.

I’m looking for a relaxed PvP corporation, in either lowsec or nullsec, I don’t really have a preference. I prefer small gang PvP combat to large scale fleet operations, and once I return to Omega status I enjoy black ops operations and strategic cruiser fleets.

I’m a 16 year old female from the United Kingdom so I’m looking for a corp that’s reasonably mature, but of course I love to be in a corp that doesn’t take everything super seriously and likes to have fun whilst playing the game.

I wouldn’t be against joining a wormhole corporation, but I’ve lived in wormholes for up to a year in total so I’m kinda looking for a change.

Anyway, I hope at least some of you guys are somewhat interested in recruiting me (I know I’m not the most attractive looking prospect for recruitment but I like to believe I’m good to have around :slight_smile:), and let me know if you’re interested or if you have a corp I may be suited to.

Thank you for your time and consideration, and I hope to hear from some of you soon!

Fly safe o7

Edit: Here’s my eveboard link

Here’s our ad for lowsec shenangins. Good luck in your search

Is killing ratting blues during CTA not your style?
Have you grown weary of your mentally unstable alliance exec?
Are you tired of having to go 20 jumps to find someone that isn’t blue to your alliance?
If so, Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is the place for you! DnG is a PvP corporation operating in Low-security space offering content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What We Offer

Strong US TZ presence
Regular roams - typically brawly armor comps
Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local
Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations
The good word of our goddess Kesha
Did I mention dank memes?
Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes
What we’re looking for

Strong independent pilots looking for gudfights
Pvp-oriented corporations
Unwavering loyalty to Kesha
Ustz pilots
Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, or FallenDream09 in game.

apply to our website http://dirtnglitter.com/

Wild.Hunt Alliance is kicking open its doors to corporations and individuals!

What/Who/Where Are We?
We are community first and a PVP alliance second.
We hold SOV NULL in the beautiful region of Fountain.
We actively aim to maintain incomes and content for our members,
and leadership works to maintain transparency, minimizing under the table rub and tug.
We are an alliance member of the Heathens coalition, other members include Iron Armada and Feign Disorder; both of which are also PVP communities.

What Do We Offer?

• Upgraded SOV NULL
  • Low Taxes
  • Hands On Leadership
  • Regular Small Gang Roams and Large Scale Fleets
  • A Short Blue List
  • Funloving Community

What Do We Ask?

• Utilize The Space We Fight For!
  • Fight For The Space We Utilize!
  • Follow Corporation and Alliance CoD!
  • Contribute To The Community
  • Train Into and Fly Our Doctrines
  • TS3/Discord

Newer bros ( & alphas ) are welcome, we will train you and teach you how to enjoy EVE. Understand that upon joining, you will enter a probationary membership period, corporation CEOs will lift this at their own discretion. Understand also that we are primarily an omega community, we aim for all members to become omega.

Member Corporations Include:

• The Cwn Annwn
  • Gods -n- Monsters
  • Nihil Ad Abyssi
  • Creative Winning I.N.C
  • Lagese Smuggling Co
  • Laughing Jackass
  • The Last Void

Join our alliance discord ( linked below ) and introduce yourself!

We even have our own theme tune

Are you between 18-99 years old(exceptions made)? Are you allowed to watch R-rated movies. Have you ever performed the hellicopterdicking? Are you a hellicopter pilot named Richard? Can you stop the Rokh? Do you really want to stop the Rokh? Is going to the disco your other favourite activity? Then it’s time for you to sign up to BlueWaffe, the Bluest of Waffes.

What we offer:
- Explosions
- Questionable Advice and Tutorials
- Strong and Stable Memes
- Hopes and Dreams
- The Biggest E-Peens
- No Rhymes Allowed
- Empty Collection Cups for Tears
- Hookers and Blackjack
- Relaxed Enviroment

What we expect:
- Willingness to use Teamspeak
- Teamplayers
- Willingness to pretend to enjoy Admiral Genaral Alagreen’s jokes
- Willingness to explode
- Willingness to be self sufficient
- Ability to accommodate one regulation sized Pineapple to the rear

Newbies are especially welcome.

Join “BlueWaffe Pub” Channel

Hey Vanessa,

I think my corp might be a good fit for you. We’re a relaxed (no minimum activity levels, fly what you want, when you want etc.) mature solo/small gang PvP. Most of us are currently living in a Class 2 Wormhole with a static NS & C5 for PvP & logistics/PvE respectively. In terms of paying the bills, we offer subsidised PvP ships and a helping hand with logistics.

In terms of gangs, we’re actually taking out a Tech3 Cruiser gang (utilising Black Ops bridges) tonight, if you are able to join, you’re more than welcome.

Our recruitment ad is The Tuskers - PvP Corporation

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

I’ll certainly give you a look :slight_smile:

Hello! Please check our recruitment post:

o7

hey have a look at our post and give me a shout :slight_smile:
*** COMPLY OR DIE - VETERAN 0.0 PVP CORP EST 2006 - Looking for good pilots***

Interesting… :thinking:

Mhmm… tell me more…

Yeeeeesssss… :star_struck:

That plays Eve… riiiight… I saw a unicorn once too :wink:

SCORE!!! :rightparrot: :aussiereversecongaparrot: :parrotdad:

You should really consider those villainous thieving pirates of LOWSEC Khanid! That’s right… those Dastardly Darwinism boys are at it again and the talk of the town!

We rule an entire REGION to cure your PVE fix and supply those glorious explosions we log in for… time and time again!

Help us continue to make dangerous space… DANGEROUS!!! :skull_and_crossbones: :dizzy_face: :skull_and_crossbones:

EUTZ through USTZ.

CLICK BAIT >>>

Hello Vanessa Guang,

I know you said you wanted a change but I thought I would give you an opportunity to check our Corp/Alliance out. Get a feel of who we are and what we believe in. We have fun but maintain goals at the same time. We enjoy each other’s company at the same time creating as much EVE content that we can.

Hope to see ya in space and we can chat,
o7 a :mage: for creating content

All we do is PvP:

Sonic Intoxication is a group oriented Null Sec corporation looking for players who are interested in Team based game play and progression.

Sonic Intoxication Offers >

Small - Medium Gang Warfare
Voice Communication Tools
Ship Replacement
Buy back ProgramOre / PI Corp
Years Of Experience
Good Ratting/Mining/PI
Sonic Intoxication is Looking For >>

Team Players
Pilots looking to learn
Pilots who can Have fun
About Sonic Intoxication

Sonic Intoxication consists of Pilots who have been playing from 14 years to 4 months! An old corp that is recently reforming and establishing our presence in an Alliance that is establishing its presence. Teaching others Eve is all part of the game, and our pilots are not adverse to it.

Our pilots don’t take the game too seriously, but at the same time are looking to improve ourselves and our space!

If you’re looking to be a part of something and grow with us, rather than be just another number evemail or convo Zarosh Dugan

We are apart of a great alliance ( Straight Jacket Bear) we are always looking for new people to become apart of our growing corp. We have a lot to offer in scalding pass. We have a lot to offer, so if you thinking about joining a new corp or looking for something better to do then stay in high sec or you corp is slowly dying. Give us a Shout. We have great leaders with a lot of knowledge to hand out to people. They are always there to help everyone and help you become greater at the game

Message Zarosh Dugan today

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.