Returning industrial player looking for tight knit group

Hello everyone my name is Tristan and am looking for a tight knit small corp that welcomes returning players that haven’t played in a while I have discord and teamspeak and am very friendly and willing to learn I hope to hear from you guys soon thanks- tristan

1 Like

Hello tristan Antollare,

If you get a chance, please take a closer look at who/what we are as an Alliance. Then take a good look at one our best Corporations in the Alliance. They are very ‘Tight Knit’ and work not only with the Alliance but from within. I would definitely recommend them…

If you are looking to expand your EVE experience, come see us!

Hope to see ya in space,
o7

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

Hi!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hey Tristan,

Glad to hear you’ve come back to EVE! My corp is looking for industrial pilots to expand and grow. We’re pretty small compared to most other posters here but our membership are very close and play many different games with each other an almost daily basis. (EVE especially!)

We would love to talk to you to see if we’re a fit for you and visa versa.

Check out our ad here! Feel free to message me either here, or in game if you’d like to know more.

Hope to hear back from you!

Caidon Tisall
FIE

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.