[WHSOC] WORMHOLE SOCIETY Alliance recruiting various corps & people

Are you looking for support with your hard earned corporation, look no further as WHSOC is here to work for you!

o7
A :mage: in EVE content creation

Looking for a great support based to strengthen your Corporation?

Look no further as WHSOC is specifically designed to support it’s Corporations as opposed to the other way around!

In Game Recruitment Channel: The Doppler Effect Pub Crawl

o7
A :mage: in EVE content creation

I’m off work later this evening so I wont be able to get into your public chat for a while.
However, after considering your message to me, earlier, I am interested in getting to know more about your Alliance. I would naturally need to speak with my little team about joining an alliance, but I am certainly open to getting an open line of communication going.

I’ll pop into your public chat when I get a chance, but it should be this evening.

Hello Shkodnik Makarov,

I was just checking in on you and it is the first time on the forums in while for me. A few things happened IRL and set me back from communicating ingame.

Send me a in game mail or jump onto our Discord Channel (ask for Glaser )

Later and hope to hear from you as we are ‘ramping’ up our Recruitment again for Alliance.

o7

We are growing and still have a ton of space for ALL size corporations looking for an established home. Why start from scratch when you can be a part of something great…JOIN a community of gamers.

WHSOC

Have you built a small/medium size Corp and you want something more, maybe simply you are looking for some support as you expand your horizons in space. Well do I have a solution to you…come take a look at the service we provide to our members. We are truly and alliance of the people, by the people, for the people, and we shall not perish from this great game we love!

WHSOC

Love what you have created in EVE?

So do we…come take a more precise look as we can help you get beyond those initial tough days of corporate existence. We are an Alliance that believes in the Corps that form us, don’t be a ‘naysayer’ when you can say, ‘YES!’

WHSOC - A Society of Gamers for Gamers

Absolutely love the diplo conversations that are going on inside the walls of WHSOC . The time is now, reach out to us while there is still an opportunity. We are looking for small/med/large corps to join our ranks and make an immediate impact on EVE and it’s content.

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

We are moving and a shaken inside here. The time is now, reach out to us while there is still an opportunity.

:eye:We are looking for small/med/large corps to join our ranks and make an immediate impact on EVE and it’s content.

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

I am amazed everyday and appreciate the Corporations that have reached out to us already. The time is now, we want MORE, …reach out to us while there is still an opportunity.

:eye:We are looking for small/med/large corps to join our ranks and make an immediate impact on EVE and it’s content.

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

We are growing, exploring, experiencing, as well as having a ton of fun together. Our Corporations have a great working relationship with each other. If you are even remotely looking into joining an Alliance, a group of online friends really, then do not hesitate to reach out to us. Your time is NOW, we want MORE, …reach OUT to US while there is still an OPPORTUNITY.

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

If you are looking for something more for your hard earned CORP, just make the call now…

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

It would seem that a few CORPs have made that GIANT leap of faith and are on the right path to increasing their EVE knowledge as well as creating GREAT EVE CONTENT.

Don’t give it a second thought as you are only wasting hard earned money when you could be part of something MORE, MORE dare I say…YES MORE CONTENT!!!

o7

Who said EVE is dead?

Well, complete morons, that is who!

Come check us out and see what we are up to… WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Hope to see ya in space,
o7

Well I would definitely agree that complete morons would be the type of people who would say something crazy like that! I can personally attest to how great WHSOC is. My corp has been a part of this alliance for a good bit of time now and have nothing but great things to say about it. Except maybe that Glaser guy… Verdict is still out on him… Aside from that its a great group of pilots of all levels and experiences!

Just messing Glaser! o7

1 Like

LOL, nice one my friend.

Sometimes we as EVE players ponder our very existence…that is some serious level :thinking: man!

Hit me up about some corp possibilities!#@!

Talon Karda in game

1 Like

I sent a private Friend’s Contact on Discord, we can venture from there on details of Alliance.

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a message! :speaking_head:

o7

roger that contact removed so its not floating out there. I’ll reach out soon. Free bumps for all

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.