Returning player, 80+m sp, looking for

Thanks for all the offers!

We are a US TZ and Aussie TZ based group out in Null sec. We have mining, ratting, Light industry and alliance PvP opportunities. We also understand that life and family always come first so you will not hear us complaining that you can’t be on becuase of RL…

check us out, out by and chat with us we might be a good fit for you.

Hey Anuset,

Would you be interested in the wild life of lowsec? It really is the best space to live in when you have long shifts and erratic hours like you do. We here at Filthy Peasants are mostly veteran players that like to pvp, running structures and industry for isk, and generally trying to enjoy the game in every way :slight_smile:

Check us out here and feel free to convo me in game if you want to chat:

Hey mate, I have sent an in-game mail with more details.

Hey man. I just want to talk for a bit when you get a chance. i got a small low sec corp involved in big stuff and you sound like you would fit in great. try me on discord look for the bradoflife

Hey Anuset

Basically,

• No more wormholes (sorry, not sorry) - We don’t do WH’s
  • Can’t be on every day - Absolutely no mandatory ops, your time is your time.
  • Not a newb but don’t know some new mechanics - We can help you fill in any blanks
  • Don’t care that much about killboards - Good, neither do we
  • Do like PvP, PvE, Industry - PvE & Industry, yes 100%. PvP, working towards it.
  • Usually EU-Early US tz. East coast US - Mostly EU TZ, with some US folk

Our corp ad is here:

and you can contact us here:

Private Chat / Mail: PLANKTON PLANKTON or Type Blue
In Game Chat: Sealand Guest Channel
Discord: Sealand Guest Channel

Thanks, TB o/

Hey o7

So… before you say no, let me finish (that’s normally how I approach strangers… normally of the opposite sex).

Yews, we are a WH corp but I think we match all your other criteria; specifically the “it’s all about the people”

Advert is here: C2 WH Corp looking to expand - PVP/Indy/Explore but to be honest, if you can get past the WH thing, lets have a chat on TS and I can explain what we are about, you can tell me what oyu want to do and let me convince you we are a decent group of guys that will more than make up for the fact you have to move to the best part of New Eden :wink:

It’s only a conversation so what do you have to lose (and actually talking to each other is way better that texting don’t you think?)?

I’m based in London so will likely be on when you are so PM SSjGhost ingame and I can invite you to our TS.

If not, then I have failed at the first hurdle but best of luck with finding a Corp.

FDo7
SSjGhost

EDIT: Forgot to mention… if you like industry we basically have a “floating city” in our WH… 9 structures I think set up to do whatever the hell it is indy guys do… I’ve never done it :slight_smile:

Are you struggling to decide upon what Corporation fits your play style? Has Eve got you questioning the very future of your life? Does Highisec make you cringe?

Join Indecision - Time to Decide!

We’re a Null-sec group that basically gets stuff done, has a laugh and doesn’t really do Drama, plenty of fleets, lots of activity and some of the most chill people I’ve ever had the joy of playing with.

Not much else I can add to this. Ingame channel: SINS ARE AWESOME

I think you’d be a great fit in agony unleashed!

We are recruiting in EU, and US east and West currently, and are looking for people to fleet up a couple of times a week for pew pew - we are a nullsec small gang pvp corp - and I think you would be a great fit!

Hop on discord and speak to a recruiter today!

Check us out man

Hey boss try looking at FUITA, we are part of the Pen is Out allaince (gallente fed) up in black rise low sec. We got lots of content available, whether it’s solo, small gang, or large fleet fights we can provide it all… Self sufficiently is the name of the game. Feel free to hit me up in game or join the channel “fuita pub”. I look forward to hearing from you. Fly safe man!

would be cool to know your TZ … we are EU TZ so if that doesnt fit sorry for wasting your time

look at this [HS] [LS] [WH] Akimamur Industries - Open to JOIN maybe its interessting … hope to meet you in our public channel

JuuR

Have nothing more to say then just Loads and Loads of FUN!

Join PUB NOW! SINS ARE AWESOME

All other tiers are ■■■■ tiers. Fun can only be achieved through winnin at Eve by making sure others don’t. Come to Tama and live in the thunder dome and bring pride to the Nourv Korean ppl.

Join NOURV KOREA PUBLIC or contact Athena Aideron / NOK NOK in game!

o7 o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.