Returning player, 80+m sp, looking for

Hey o7

So… before you say no, let me finish (that’s normally how I approach strangers… normally of the opposite sex).

Yews, we are a WH corp but I think we match all your other criteria; specifically the “it’s all about the people”

Advert is here: C2 WH Corp looking to expand - PVP/Indy/Explore but to be honest, if you can get past the WH thing, lets have a chat on TS and I can explain what we are about, you can tell me what oyu want to do and let me convince you we are a decent group of guys that will more than make up for the fact you have to move to the best part of New Eden :wink:

It’s only a conversation so what do you have to lose (and actually talking to each other is way better that texting don’t you think?)?

I’m based in London so will likely be on when you are so PM SSjGhost ingame and I can invite you to our TS.

If not, then I have failed at the first hurdle but best of luck with finding a Corp.

FDo7
SSjGhost

EDIT: Forgot to mention… if you like industry we basically have a “floating city” in our WH… 9 structures I think set up to do whatever the hell it is indy guys do… I’ve never done it :slight_smile: