Returning player, looking for active Corp!

Recently returned to EVE after a 3 year break. Started a new character and have been running missions so far. I’m not going to claim to be a veteran, because when I played before I just barely scratched the surface.

I’m looking for a fun laid back Corp that’s sociable and willing to help an inexperienced player. I started a new character and am currently focusing training on Logistics. I am mainly active on weekends with occasional play time during the week in the afternoon. Weekday play time is normally 2400-0600 EVE time and weekend time may vary.

I am willing to show up to scheduled Corp events and be a part of anything the Corp is doing. IE: Missions, PvP, Incursions, ect. Please message/mail me in game if you are interested in recruitment.

Edit: Currently a Corporation has been found. I will leave this thread for the moment and may come back to it if needed.

If you want something more laid back (than Pandemic), try any corp within the LEEKSWARM Federation (contact Oakey1)

1 Like

Thanks, I’ve sent him a mail. Pandemic seems a bit too far out in Null for me at this point in the game, I’d rather stick to being a High Sec bunny for the moment. Haha

Feel free to look up TRIAD if things don’t work out: T.R.I.A.D Recruiting [Null Sec] [Minmatar FactionWarfare] [Ushra’Khan]

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.