Thanks

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

nice try mr twinkie

Check us out,

Come check us out!!! we are neat.

hi

we are maybe a bit different from what you looking for but we are a good group of players
as you are EU TZ you know what i mean when is say chat with me in the evenning or join our public channel

Hot drops… check!

Not some elite solo pvp theory crafter… check!

Lack of internet space guild e-honor… SUPAH CHECK! :congaparrot:

If still shopping around, check us out, the worst pirates everyone’s heard of! We specialize in doing anything we can to 1) keep lowsec (and 0.0) dangerous and 2) have fun doing it.

Oh and EUTZ/USTZ.

Click me… CLICK ME…

Wild.Hunt Alliance is kicking open its doors to corporations and individuals!

What/Who/Where Are We?
We are community first and a PVP alliance second.
We hold SOV NULL in the beautiful region of Fountain.
We actively aim to maintain incomes and content for our members,
and leadership works to maintain transparency, minimizing under the table rub and tug.

What Do We Offer?

• Upgraded SOV NULL
  • Low Taxes
  • Hands On Leadership
  • Regular Small Gang Roams and Large Scale Fleets
  • A Short Blue List
  • Funloving Community

What Do We Ask?

• Utilize The Space We Fight For!
  • Fight For The Space We Utilize!
  • Follow Corporation and Alliance CoD!
  • Contribute To The Community
  • Train Into and Fly Our Doctrines
  • TS3/Discord

Newer bros ( & alphas ) are welcome, we will train you and teach you how to enjoy EVE. Understand that upon joining, you will enter a probationary membership period, corporation CEOs will lift this at their own discretion. Understand also that we are primarily an omega community, we aim for all members to become omega.

Member Corporations Include:

• The Cwn Annwn
  • Gods -n- Monsters
  • Nihil Ad Abyssi
  • Creative Winning I.N.C
  • Lagese Smuggling Co
  • Omni Watch
  • Laughing Jackass

Join our alliance discord ( linked below ) and introduce yourself!

Sonic Intoxication is a group oriented Null Sec corporation looking for players who are interested in Team based game play and progression.

Sonic Intoxication Offers >>

• Small - Medium Gang Warfare * Voice Communication Tools * Ship Replacement Program * Ore / PI Corp Buyback * Years Of Experience * Good Ratting/Mining/PI

Sonic Intoxication is Looking For >>

Team PlayersPilots looking to learnPilots who can Have fun

About Sonic Intoxication

Sonic Intoxication consists of Pilots who have been playing from 14 years to 4 months! An old corp that is recently reforming and establishing our presence in an Alliance that is establishing its presence. Teaching others Eve is all part of the game, and our pilots are not adverse to it.

Our pilots don’t take the game too seriously, but at the same time are looking to improve ourselves and our space!

If you’re looking to be a part of something and grow with us, rather than be just another number evemail or convoZarosh Dugan today

Going to open this back up. Looking for something in null

I think we check all the boxes. Check us out Thundercats HOOOOO! [INIT/0.0 PVP]

Hi MASS corp are recruiting. Be part of the history of eve and join one of its very first corps. See our recruitment thread or join MASS Public in game and ask for me.

Hi there, our corp A.S-C, proud member of BIA is recruiting some USTZ boys.
We are mostly PvP, with 10 caps pilots and 2 super caps pilots in the corporation. To grind iskies, we use ratting and industry mostly, various activities overall. We have access to all logistics services of the Imperium : IT, structures, assets logistics…
And we are obviously living in null :smile:
If interested, mail me IG for more info

Sonic Intoxication is a group oriented Null Sec corporation looking for players who are interested in Team based game play and progression.

Sonic Intoxication Offers >

Small - Medium Gang WarfareVoice Communication ToolsShip Replacement ProgramOre / PI Corp BuybackYears Of ExperienceGood Ratting/Mining/PI
Sonic Intoxication is Looking For >>

Team Players
Pilots looking to learn
Pilots who can Have fun
About Sonic Intoxication

Sonic Intoxication consists of Pilots who have been playing from 14 years to 4 months! An old corp that is recently reforming and establishing our presence in an Alliance that is establishing its presence. Teaching others Eve is all part of the game, and our pilots are not adverse to it.

Our pilots don’t take the game too seriously, but at the same time are looking to improve ourselves and our space!

If you’re looking to be a part of something and grow with us, rather than be just another number evemail or convo Zarosh Dugan!

Hey

MASS are a corp that date right back to the start of the game and we are looking for people to join us in station spaceship spinning contests. Sound like something you wanna do with a few guys who have been around in the game since the before POS existed?

See our thread, see if you like the sound of us and convo / eve mail me in game! :slight_smile:

o/

What’s up, man?

I got some guys online during EUTZ.

Still looking for a corp.

Look no further

Never heard of you guys and after checking zkill and dotlan. No thanks, they look as effective as your recruiting strategy.

1 Like

Hello! Please check our recruitment post:

Hey friend!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!